If you could mix and match three uniques, what would you choose?

Byzantium UA, Pictish Warrior, Mayan Pyramid. Fast powerful religion.

Assyria with Ikanda instead of Royal Library. Imagine those siege towers with the Ikanda promotions.

Having Persia's UA with Brazil's UU would be nifty.
That's a very strong mid game navy.
That's pretty much it. while 2 UA's are against the rules for this hypothetical, a combination of the Persian and Brazilian UA's would be laughably awesome.

MY two ideas, not necessarily the most powerful, but would certainly be fun and interesting:
1.) For a OCC, mixing Gandhi's UA with the Aztec floating gardens (and whatever for the third slot.) Add to that going straight through tradition and a religion which includes fertility rites and swords-> plowshares and you get a city with about a hundred population and two hundred happiness.
2.) As soon as I saw the Indonesian UA, I thought, "I want Kamehameha to be able to do that

Spain's UA+ Brazilwood Camps+ Chateau.

Start bias is unnecessary but a Jungle start would be OP, id spam my UI's all the way! Hotel's ftw!

Another good idea I had was:

Korea UA+ Terrace Farm (Inca UI) + Hanse (German UB)

Unlike my last combo this one would NEED a Mountain start bias to succeed
I would have massive populations, with a lot of production from the hanse trade routes

Incan UA and UI
Longbowmen for UU

A longbowman with double movement in hills = endless trolling via backpedaling and shooting.

Top Bottom