New Animated Fog?

Socratatus

Emperor
Hmm. With the Patch (which I haven`t had a chance to test yet), I noticed I now have animated clouds, I`m sure I never had this before. Nice aesthetic touch. :)

Clouds?! Since when do you have clouds in CiV?! I thought you only had black hexagons for your uncharted territory?!

Spoiler :
Kidding

But seriously, for those who can play on higher graphics settings, I agree it is a nice touch.

Hmm... Well I did get a new graphics card and cpu recently, but didn`t expect it to make much of a difference to the graphics on this game. Maybe the patch altered my settings up. I dunno.

I started playing a little over a month ago and when I bought the game I started with the Gold Edition. It had the animated white clouds. After playing for a week and wondering why I didn't have a Caravan I realized the Gold Edition didn't include BNW, so it would appear that the Gold Edition had the animated white clouds prior to BNW. Granted, I've not played since the patch so perhaps some additional changes to the animation may have occurred.

Top Bottom