Weekend Specials Online

arg, I am kicking myself for buying this on steam a week ago (I tried buying it on gamersgate at that time but was having problems checking out)

EUIII Complete $14 today only

Why don't retail stores ever have sales like this :(

IDK. But I suspect most brick and mortar stores aren't big on PC games, and even if they have a big library like say Best Buy, they probably only sell that stuff when someone buys something big.
If they could make PC games run from resellable console cartridges then that might change.

IDK. But I suspect most brick and mortar stores aren't big on PC games, and even if they have a big library like say Best Buy, they probably only sell that stuff when someone buys something big.
If they could make PC games run from resellable console cartridges then that might change.

Even the EB Games store I went to all the time took down their PC game aisle and put them under the counter and in a bin next to the door to the bathroom or something. It's ******ed.

Well anyway if you want other than digital downloads with big sales, check out GoGamer.com and register for their 48hours Madness mail promo. They slash prices on old stock every so often.

All Paradox Interactive titles 50% off

http://www.gamersgate.com/all?q=Paradox+Interactive

That brings Mount and Blade down to $15 (on the fence on this one, should I get it or wait for the expansion?)

EU3 complete is $14
Victoria complete is $12.45
HOI2 DD is $10

It's not clear how long the sale lasts, but I suspect it is all week.

All Paradox Interactive titles 50% off

On M&B, I'd compare it to Pirates. If you like the demo, and aren't adverse to downloading mods, I'd play it until the sequel. Definitely worth $15. Probably worth $30 unless the sequel is coming out imminently.

I really want to like their strat titles, but I can't get into them. The only thing I like about Victoria is its ambition and the title music.

Mount&Blade is worth getting now, wether or not it is on sale. The expansion will probably require the full game anyways and is a LONG ways off (next year or so).

Also as a note there are 3 pages of Paradox games on there,

Hearts of Iron 2 Complete
$12.45
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-HOI2COMP/hearts-of-iron-2-complete-bundle

Victoria Complete
$12.45

There is also a German version of Mount&Blade on there too.

I bought the Vicki complete pack since I find it even mroe unlikely to find a hard copy of the game. Except I regret it now as the gamersgate downloader sucks, I'm getting 40-150kbps on it while I get 900 on steam!

EDIT: Damn. The same sale is on Steam now too!

I bought the Vicki complete pack since I find it even mroe unlikely to find a hard copy of the game. Except I regret it now as the gamersgate downloader sucks, I'm getting 40-150kbps on it while I get 900 on steam!

I am having terrible download speed with Gamersgate too. I ended up buying Vicky complete and M&B.

EDIT: Damn. The same sale is on Steam now too!

Argh I would have waited for Steam if I knew this! :cringe:

Hmm, and the Steam sale includes Kings Bounty, makes it $15 vs $25 at gamersgate

Steam doesn't have all the titles GamersGate does though, no vicki, but it does have HoI2 complete and EUIII complete.

Vicki only took an hour or so and the expansion less than 5 minutes so it's okay.

Hmm I want Tactics but I already have Fallout 1 and 2 (which are not showing up in the list for me). Hmm, what else is really really good and has aged decently enough?

I already have jagged Alliance 2 and Unfinished Buisness.

Hmm I want Tactics but I already have Fallout 1 and 2 (which are not showing up in the list for me).

Games you have already bought on GOG are automatically erased from the list.

Hmm, what else is really really good and has aged decently enough?

I already have jagged Alliance 2 and Unfinished Buisness.

Earthworm Jim 1+2 are great, if you're into platformers. I've also heard that Sacrifice is great, I didn't have time to play it myself yet though.

Soccer Manager 2009 is reduced from $29.99 to $22.49

FEAR 2 is down from $49.99 to $37.49

I want TF2 for 50% off......or Orange Box...

Top Bottom