Bug reports and technical issues

Here's the python exception that pop up right when Protestantism is founded. But I think you knew this already.
Spoiler :

Democratic Carthage hasn't got a name yet (It's called [TEXT_DEMOCRATIC_CARTHAGE] or something).

Camel Archers can't ignore desert movement cost, while other knight units (i.e. Knights, Cataphracts, Keshiks, Ghulam Warriors) can. Chang Sueks can't, which is fine.

The Tunisian Republic, which is the current official name of Tunisia, would be fine I suppose.

Strange bug: it seems to be restricted to 600AD start: cottages don't grow, that is they stay cottages and always remain at 10 turns to hamlet. I've already tested it on 3000BC with Chinese, Egyptians, and Greeks and it works fine. On 600AD I've tested with Chinese, Byzantines, French, Spanish, and Japanese and it doesn't work at all; they remain cottages.

Are Catapults and Trebuchets not meant to upgrade to the new Bombards?

Oops, forgot to add that. Will look into the cottage growth thing too.

Oops, forgot to add that. Will look into the cottage growth thing too.
I assume this mean that catapults and trebuchets will also be able to upgrade to the Siege elephant too right? (bombard UU)

Sure.

Strange bug: it seems to be restricted to 600AD start: cottages don't grow, that is they stay cottages and always remain at 10 turns to hamlet. I've already tested it on 3000BC with Chinese, Egyptians, and Greeks and it works fine. On 600AD I've tested with Chinese, Byzantines, French, Spanish, and Japanese and it doesn't work at all; they remain cottages.
The problem was not the scenario, but the Agrarianism civic. The DLL was not geared for improvement growth reduction effects (everything less than 100% was rounded to zero), it should be fixed now.

Is there a clear number on the stability bonus Imperialism gives for controlling each foreign core? And how much does it reduce the possibility of respawns?

Why do the Turks start with the Gunpowder tech but without a single Janissary unit?
Seems strange to me.

What's wrong in the second screenshot?

Hi Leoreth
I want to use the Pedia screen of the RFC mods in my own BTS mod. Where can I find the independent screen mod file?
It should be Sevopedia iirc.

Yeah.. even Abu Bakr, iirc, were only around -8 to -10 penalty..
The first contact was already at -18.

Therefore, they would not talk to me anymore once war is declared. Not even when he had lose his capitals, left only in small city of Tabriz, guarded with one injured longbow-men...

I thought you may want to see this save...
I started a game as the HRE, and discovered France founded Orthodoxy, despite Greece and Byzzies being alive. And on top of that, the vile French try to sabotage my UHV by hiding the fact that Paris is the Catholic Holy city...
(It says Paris is the Catholic HC in the religious advisor, but the icon on the minimap is nowhere to be found.)
EDIT: By capturing the city the city suddenly appeared.

Attachments

• Barbarossa Medieval Age Turn 308.CivBeyondSwordSave
    488.1 KB · Views: 16
Playing a game as Italy to try them out, and what did i find? Right off the bat i can't get the first UVH condition as banking was already founded by the English and Spanish. Then by 1630, Riffles and Cavalry are running around, and it takes awhile to build up my military, and I get overrun by the French pretty quickly.

Is there a way for civs to get bonus techs if the world is move advanced than it is supposed to be?

Top Bottom