April 2015 HOF III Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 22 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to EMan for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Huge Monarch Histographic game for 46727 points.

Arjav Jain was the most active player during this update, submitting 11 games.

A number of players gained number one positions:
Atishay Jain with a 3500 BC Tiny Monarch Conquest game for 22253 points.
EMan with a 2050 AD Huge Monarch Histographic game for 46727 points.

Arjav Jain with a 3750 BC Small Regent Conquest game for 17439 points.
Atishay Jain with a 3550 BC Standard Regent Conquest game for 16836 points.

Arjav Jain with a 3800 BC Tiny Warlord Conquest game for 11726 points.

Arjav Jain with a 3800 BC Tiny Chieftain Conquest game for 5863 points.

Congratulations to Moonsinger for rising from 10th to 9th, to bluejay for rising from 13th to 12th, to Svar for rising from 14th to 13th and to EMan for rising from 22nd to 21st in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to nerovats for falling from 9th to 10th, to SpiffyKeen7744 for falling from 12th to 14th and to CKS for falling from 21st to 22nd in the Quartermasters competition.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : Pentium rose from 36th to 35th.
Pentathlon : Svar rose from 20th to 19th and keldr rose from 22nd to 20th.
Octathlon : AutomatedTeller rose from 7th to 6th, Lord Emsworth rose from 8th to 7th, Nikodemus rose from 13th to 12th, PrinceMyshkin rose from 14th to 13th, EMan rose from 21st to 20th and krakedhalo rose from 33rd to 32nd.
Histographic : EMan rose from 25th to 14th, Arjav Jain rose from 83rd to 82nd and LulThyme rose from 152nd to 151st.

The next update will be May 15th or after 10 submissions clear, whichever happens later.

22 Games!! [emoji33]
I had hardly expected the number to cross 15. I was ready to jump off my chair any moment and grab the most active player award amidst applause. Sadly though, luck had other things in store for me .[emoji30]
Anyways I guess this is what makes civ3 such a great experience that it is. Being a (very) late adopter I seriously used to feel bad seeing the overwhelming number of submissions in civ5 HoF but I guess the days of glory are soon to be back. Hope everybody keeps these submissions coming. Lastly thanks superslug for keeping the HoF alive. You're doing a great job [emoji106]

Well done The Jains for submitting so many games..........Great to see such enthusiasm. :goodjob: :goodjob:

As always, thanks to 'slug for keeping a close eye on the HOF at Civ III. :goodjob: :goodjob:

Thanks EMan.

Next update is not likely to be on the 15th, even though that's this week. We only have six approved submissions awaiting the next update; I'd prefer to wait until 10 minimum.

Thanks EMan.

Next update is not likely to be on the 15th, even though that's this week. We only have six approved submissions awaiting the next update; I'd prefer to wait until 10 minimum.

I'm planning on submitting a game very soon so that should make 7. Still need 3 more. Somebody please do those.

No submissions lately. Writeups can be done here in the forum if you want.

#1 emperor next, Eman? ;)
t_x

Thanks Calis.

Yes, t_x, just started an Emperor-level game with a 4512 Domination Limit. Looks like Donny Brook played a very good game and at 1225BC I am behind him/her in score. (401 to 375.)

Will try not to take 5 years to finish this game, but don't hold your breath Atishay Jain, it's not likely to be finished any time soon............Just hope 'slug will be "caretaking" the Civ 3 HOF for awhile. (I.e. Muchos Anos.)

Think I'll have to go for a Sid-level game next! :)

P.s. @Atishay Jain: I put a writeup into the HOF Table for the aforementioned game by loading it up to my OneDrive and then supplying the link.

Will try not to take 5 years to finish this game, but don't hold your breath Atishay Jain, it's not likely to be finished any time soon...........
No worries this time. There have been seven games for the HoF this time and 5 are mine.

P.s. @Atishay Jain: I put a writeup into the HOF Table for the aforementioned game by loading it up to my OneDrive and then supplying the link.

Thanks. So kind of you. Gives me an idea on how to milk. 50 cities at 800AD[emoji33]

Three more cleared submissions will trigger the next update.

Top Bottom