Game Proposal: Fall From Heaven 10th Anniversary Celebration

Bill Bisco

Callous Calling
Hi all,

Over here I made a proposal for a final game to celebrate our love for Fall From Heaven. Check it out and reply over there if interested.

I liked your first idea, kind of a round-robin multi-game thing, but I guess that's not gonna happen. I do understand that it would be a time investment, but you were talking about spreading it out over several months, which sounded doable to me. But I guess the support just isn't there. I know I wouldn't last long in a duel tournament, so I'll just be a spectator... which means you need to post updates, please! Anyway, great idea! (Though I will say that I don't count FfH2 out yet. I still haven't found anything as engaging in Civ5 or similar games.)

I'll post updates. I still need to recruit some people for the Duel Tournament. This is PBEM so you have more time to think! I need classic FFH people who might be interested for one last Hurrah!

The primary mod will be erebus in the Balance v11.1 if both opponents agree they can play vanilla ffh or another ffh mod. If they agreed to play vanilla ffh, it would be unofficial patch p

'Final game'? Does that mean I have to stop all of my games the second yours is over? Even my PBEM that has only just began?

Who do you think you are, going around and proclaiming mods dead? Who named you judge, jury and executioner? Why, the sheer arrogance! But that's what I've come to expect from RBers...

We have the minimum number of players for this game now. If you have interest in participating, please respond on the forums soon.

Bill Bisco please do not go around sending private messages to everyone asking them if they wish to participate. Sending out messages like that is the very definition of spam.

I sent a wave of invites to people associated with th FFH forum to gauge interest for the 10th anniversary tournament of FFH. I think such an event is noteworthy for this great mod!

We have 10 players confirmed for the tournament. I plan to finalize the Roster by Sunday Evening Eastern Time Zone. If you would like to join, please say so now!

You made it just in time for the tournament. Check your PMs and follow the threads. Get with your opponents, make your picks and start your games!

Tasunke has agreed that he needs a partner / replacement for his Duel Games. If anyone would be willing to do so, please post in the thread linked in the first post. This is a great chance to join in to the Tournament!

Top Bottom