Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Atari

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • A shoebox

Votes: 16 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... If I don't buy a system for the games what do I buy it for? Cause it looks nice out on my lawn? To brag to friends? To talk to people on Home?
If I'm going to buy a system I buy the ones with the best games. Think about it, non exclusive games are non exclusive because I can buy them too. Can you buy Gears of War, Halo 3, or the other exclusives I get to enjoy whenever I feel like it while you clutch your PS3 to your chest, rocking back and forth, trying to convince yourself that your purchase was justified. That Lair and Heavenly Sword weren't garbage. That better days await Sony's chosen people. I'm sorry friend but its no wonder you bought a PS3 without thinking about how few exclusives you had. You probably heard the words, "most powerful gaming machine," and ate every piece of garbage Killzone 2 told you was sweet magical candy. :rolleyes:

So only a fool buys a console for it's games?

Yeah, why buy a console for exclusives when you can buy games for it that are appearing on much less expensive consoles with a much better future ahead of them, you plebs. :rolleyes:

Really, why should someone buy a PS3 when you yourself said the games on it are ****.

The PS3 must include some kind of mind-control device along with the built in grill, time machine, and other things that only serve to up the price.

actually i said that someone else said that the games on the ps3 were ****, try listening.

And maybe your starting to get the point, you buy a console because of the games that are out or are gonna be out on it, whether these games are exclusive or not won't matter to you, when your buying the console.

Exactly, you just proved my point. There's no reason to buy a PS3 because the games for it suck and the only games that are worth buying for it are on other consoles. So give me one good reason to shell out the cash for the PS3 (PoS3 as I call it, FU2 as my friends call it) when the only games I want for it are on the 360. It has to be better then "Sixteen cents man!" or telling me that I'd have a nice doorstop.

only a fool would buy a console purely on what exclusive content it had, why?, because if you buy a ps3, you really shouldn't care what exclusive content an xbox has, becasue your never gonna see or play it. and vice versa.

When a nub says that mgs4 is the only decent ps3 game, i can correct him by pointing out all the fantastic non-excsluive games.

now lets see, the three ps3 games you mention, all sh*t, though msg4 may be okay, hard to tell really, it's become so complicated.
The xboxs games you've mentioned are all terribly rubbish, and why would a ps3 gamer ever care about the exclusive content that xbox is getting for gta.

please regonise the point in ending your exclusive only focused boring life.

When you go into a shop, do you only think about purchasing exclusive games, no of course not, so don't be so thick.

when you are looking at BUYING a system, you want to know what the differences between them are...what does one system have that another doesn't? How does naming multiplatform games help differentiate between them?

If all the PS3 exclusive games will be crappy as far as you are concerned, then why the heck get a PS3? For a paperweight? For games you could have gotten for cheaper on the 360?

I haven't said the ps3 exclusive games are crappy, i quite like one of them actually, and am really looking forward to playing it. On the other hand i hate the xbox exclusive games, i hate the xbox itself, and the xbox controller, so im just gonna stick with a PS3.

Exactly, you just proved my point. There's no reason to buy a PS3 because the games for it suck and the only games that are worth buying for it are on other consoles. So give me one good reason to shell out the cash for the PS3 (PoS3 as I call it, FU2 as my friends call it) when the only games I want for it are on the 360. It has to be better then "Sixteen cents man!" or telling me that I'd have a nice doorstop.

Then don't buy a PS3, i wouldn't want you on the PSN anyway.

So you don't have a real reason why anyone should buy a PS3? It's good to know even you acknowledge that there is no excuse to buy one except to let people know you have money to waste.

Incorrect, theres no reason for you to buy a PS3, it would be a waste of a perfectly good console. There are pleanty of reasons for everyone else to get a PS3, just not for you, in fact i think they should bring a law out, forbidding you from purchasing a PS3.

Are you done with your juvenile insults or are you going to give a reason why anyone should buy a PS3 over an Xbox360? (and none of that .16 cents stuff)

A PS3 is a perfectly good Blu-Ray player in addition to playing games.

Well Schuesseled is a blind stupid fanboy for Sony so what do you expect. His only defense seems to be saying that the system is great. Maybe the PS3 is decent, but it will take someone with a higher IQ then their shoe size to argue it effectively.
The PS3's only redeeming quality is that it has a blu ray player, and a good one at that from what I understand. It seemed as though Sony designed it specifically to be a blu ray player first and a console second to beat Toshiba's HD DVD in the DVD format wars.

I don't appreciate your insults rabidveggie.

And for the record my I.Q is probably far higher than yours.

If you can't say anything nice, don't open your trap.

I'm amazingly bored with constantly reminding people of the benefits of a PS3, I've said them countless times throughout this thread. If you really want to know why you should buy a PS3, either look through the thread or be quiet.

What for all its awesome non exclusive content? As for insults you've had a few yourself you little hypocrite and you have yet to show me that your IQ is in the triple digits.

As for insults you've had a few yourself you little hypocrite

I think you mean to say, "you've given out a few yourself". Besides I haven't insulted anyone, I simple said that i wouldn't want Oatse to get a PS3, that's not an insult, it's an opinion.

and you have yet to show me that your IQ is in the triple digits.

That's rich, coming from a guy who chooses a nickname like "rabidveggie".

Your entitled to your obviously flawed opinion, but keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom