Can´t play fullscreen...

jots

Chieftain
It seems I just can´t play the game in fullscreen mode...

If I start the game with fullscreen enabled I can see the intro movie just fine, but then I just get a grey screen with the civ cursor and the music playing.

If I start the game in windowed mode the game works but I can´t see the bottom of the screen so I have to guess what I´m clicking sometimes.

Enabling the fullscreen in-game doesn´t work either because then the game doesn´t fit on the screen, and I can only see the top left corner of the game.

Here are my specs:
CPU: Intel core i5 quad processor i5-750, 2,66 GHz
Graphics:Sapphire Radeon HD 5830 1GB GDDR5
Memory: 4 GB DDR3

I´ve updated graphics driver and even trying regressing to older versions but to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I have the same problem. I am also using a 42" tv. I have it connected through a sony soundbar (HT-CT500) and I think thats what causes it. I have jsut been playing in windowed mode.

I have the same problem. I am also using a 42" tv. I have it connected through a sony soundbar (HT-CT500) and I think thats what causes it. I have jsut been playing in windowed mode.

Well it shouldn´t be the soundbar that´s causing the problem since I´m not using one.

Bump.

My patience is starting to wear thin regarding this issue. I tried everything I could think of but still no luck. If I haven´t found a solution by the end of this week I´m going to return this game and demand a refund.

Top Bottom