RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cleaning up the apartment I'm living in for the summer and its freaking disgusting. Imagine a house that seven people lived in for 9 months and didn't clean ONCE.

Some interesting discoveries have been made though. I found an odd kind of shrine. It consisted of some gold tin foil wrapper moulded into some sort of four legged animal, with an empty packet of cigars, an empty beer can, and the instructions from a condom packet propped up behind the whole assortment.

Can anybody hazard a guess which God they were worshipping?

The more days pass without a job. The more tempted I am to move out of the dump of a city I live in for a better opportunity. Now I know why many in my generation living in my state are leaving in droves.

I am also looking for a new start in my life, a chance to start out fresh. Though on the same coin, I would be a stranger in a strange land.

I hear Arizona is very hospitable. Might actually be a good bet seeing as the dirty farners aren't taking the work there anymore.

Not even once!? :lol:

Yeah. Everything is caked with dust and theres empty beer tops everywhere. Literally everywhere. Its disgusting. I was cleaning the inside of a fridge and there were hairs in there.

We clean our house every week, and if we don't I always feel like I'm walking in dirt - I walk around barefoot at home. I can't imagine how it'd be after 9 months :eek: It is disgusting.

Well at least with school you see women that are within your own age range.

That is true, though it's not like I have anytime to actually talk to them.

In a few years time, you'll think that's a rave. ;)

Anytime in which I have to get up before 9 o' clock is an automatic RANT :)

Sparknotes!!!!

Yeah, I wish. The book he made us read was so obscure, that none of my local bookstores had it. Not even any within a good 20 miles had it (not even the Christian book stores, since it's labeled as a Catholic book). So I had to buy it off Amazon.

Some interesting discoveries have been made though. I found an odd kind of shrine. It consisted of some gold tin foil wrapper moulded into some sort of four legged animal, with an empty packet of cigars, an empty beer can, and the instructions from a condom packet propped up behind the whole assortment.

Can anybody hazard a guess which God they were worshipping?

Clearly it was the God of Cigars, Beer, and Sex, whoever that is.

The heat index just hit 100 and the actual temp is 95.5. I hate summer!!! [pissed] [pissed]

Yeah, I wish. The book he made us read was so obscure, that none of my local bookstores had it. Not even any within a good 20 miles had it (not even the Christian book stores, since it's labeled as a Catholic book). So I had to buy it off Amazon.
Do you go to Catholic school?

Last I checked, California tends to get some pretty darn large forest fires.

STUPID AMERICANS.

:)

At least we keep the smoke.

STUPID CANADIANS.

Anyways, onto real rant:

I am done with Groper. He's VERY clingy, does not stop following me around, and has the tendency to wear too-small shirts (when it's a guy who's 5'10 and 225 pounds, it's quite scarring). Again, signs that he is gay for me and will not leave me the hell alone, despite me being a heterosexual. Besides getting a goddamn shoulder brush every single time he sees me instead of a simple "Hey, Ben" like another clingy friend does (except he stretches a conversation out to as far as it can go if I'm alone). And once, having my arm felt up, but you all heard that and how I'll throw a spinning elbow to his nose if he does that again, probably shocking my friends that I would do that.

Anyways, I'm having a fallout with him. The first thing that happened was near my birthday. He asked if I was open like every goddamn week, and I said no because it was my birthday Sunday. All he has to say instead of a "Happy birthday, Ben" or a "Have an awesome birthday" or anything positive about it, guess what all he has to say is?

"Damn." I kid you not. "Damn." At this point, I give him a "What the hell are you doing?" look, which also makes me look like I'm about to kill him. He still doesn't get the hint and asks me to spend Friday night over his place. "No." I just say and walk off, turning up my iPod as he's trying to talk to me, thinking about how I literally saved my ass (he has bearhugged another friend in the hallways and tried to cuddle with him at his house on separate occasions, and seeing as he's hugged me too (which I just SNUCK OUT OF) and groped me, I REALLY don't want to go over his place to sleep over).

Oh God... Today was the final straw. Basically, I get a call from him, once again, seeing if I'm open (hah, fat chance). I tell him no, and he asks what's wrong. I say that I found out that my best friend's not coming here because of his stepdad, and guess what he says after?

"I GOT MODERN WARFARE 2 A WHILE BACK AND I JUST GOT MY FIRST NUKE"

At that point I hang up. I am pissed. Here I am talking about how my best friend (who was like a brother to me) isn't coming down here... and all you have to tell me is about you getting a goddamn nuke, you apathetic sack of crap? I've gotten two nukes, big flippin' deal. Nukes are fairly uncommon in MW2, but not rare. Anyone can get them. I really don't care.

Surely you're exaggerating.

No, I kid you not.

From a rough estimate, I'd say about 70% of the school is Jewish, 20% Korean, and a healthy mix of the rest :)

Huh. That's pretty odd. You control all the world's finances and you can't even afford to distribute books in school?

Well, it's not part of the curriculum. The teacher just made us read it, and then made it our final.

The capitalist swine who are supposed to represent the KPD with me in our simulations tomorrow have yet to engage in any planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom