RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seriously hating this planet right now. Screw environmentalism, this crappy planet deserves to be screwed over, after all this planet's done to screw ME over. :mad:

Bible Bashers woke me up. Gave me some leaflet, I think they didn't launch into the full lecture because it was probably obvious that I had just got out of bed. Possibly the underwear was a clue.

Reading the leaflet small print, they were from the "Watch Tower Bible and Tract Soicety of Pennsylvania". It also emphasised taking the Bible literally. American fundamentalists then. They've finally reached the West of Ireland. There's truly nowhere safe now. He had a chip on his shoulder about "old Christendom" in his brief spiel.

Let the analrapists vs nutjobs battle commence.

Bible Bashers woke me up. Gave me some leaflet, I think they didn't launch into the full lecture because it was probably obvious that I had just got out of bed. Possibly the underwear was a clue.

Reading the leaflet small print, they were from the "Watch Tower Bible and Tract Soicety of Pennsylvania". It also emphasised taking the Bible literally. American fundamentalists then. They've finally reached the West of Ireland. There's truly nowhere safe now. He had a chip on his shoulder about "old Christendom" in his brief spiel.

MUHAHAHAHA!!! :evil:

Poor, poor Ireland... it was only a matter of time before the new Reformation decided to pay you guys a visit. I've had my fair share of encounters with the Watchtower. Thankfully, I didn't open the door because I didn't know who the hell she was. She did stick a pamphlet in the door though...

Thankfully, just a pamphlet.

Once we got an anti-immigrant propaganda poster stuck in the door as well. Thankfully, we are never around when these interest groups come calling.

I'm waiting for Democratic activists to start hounding us to vote for Reid once November nears. Unfortunately, our Republican signs have yet to come in, so we don't have a disclaimer telling them to GTFO.

What is her home country?

Bulgaria.

But I don't feel like caring. Right now I'm pretty pissed with her.

Apparently, nobody gets hyperbole here. I was pissed, but not "I will kick your ass" pissed.

Anyways, for a real rant: There is someone who is gay for me at my school.

So, he comes up to me, brushes my shoulder, and says hi. I shake him off and say hi back, creeped out by the fact that he completely snuck up on me and touched me when just a simple verbal hi could do. Then, he starts stopping me in the hallway to talk. I'm trying to get my drink and GTFO because I want to distance myself from him because clingy people really annoy me.

And then, he feels up the muscle on my arm and asks if I'm open to sleep over. I then say no, give him a "what the hell are you doing, I'm straight" look, and leave.

tl;dr: My arm was groped by a gay kid.

If he goes any further just report him for sexual harassment.

I'm ranting because a-holes got the question thread closed.

Me too.

Apparently, nobody gets hyperbole here. I was pissed, but not "I will kick your ass" pissed.

So, he comes up to me, brushes my shoulder, and says hi. I shake him off and say hi back, creeped out by the fact that he completely snuck up on me and touched me when just a simple verbal hi could do. Then, he starts stopping me in the hallway to talk. I'm trying to get my drink and GTFO because I want to distance myself from him because clingy people really annoy me.

And then, he feels up the muscle on my arm and asks if I'm open to sleep over. I then say no, give him a "what the hell are you doing, I'm straight" look, and leave.

There is hope for you, since some one is interested in you, so you can prove your friend wrong. :mischief:

Seriously, that is creepy. :eek:

When ever you get anything for watch tower, it is from JW's. Generally they are considered somewhat cultist.

So now to my rants. I am feeling a bit sick, either from dairy or soft drinks, so now I have some gas and it is very smelly. Also we are very busy at work, which is fine, but what not is fine is that one of the guys in my section got suspended from work for 4 weeks, without pay, since he failed a drug test. Now that means the other guy and myself have to do more work by ourselves. Not fun. Also I am doing some OT tomorrow. Also I am very tired, since coming from my break, my body clock has been messed up and now I am waking up way too early.

Poor you.

Your life is surely tragic.

Maybe he won't go get attracted to your best friend or something? :p

I've been getting less and less sleep each night as time goes on.

Waking up at 5 am for no good reason. Every four weeks, I start waking up an hour earlier, and there's no going back. In another four weeks, I'll start waking up at 4 am. After that, 3. Then 2. By the end of the year, I'll get no sleep whatsoever night after night after night.

It's pissing me off.

I... I...

...I agreed with most of Cheezy's theoretical Presidency(sans Commieness, of course).

WHAT DIMENSION IS THIS?! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom