Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

Oneonta, I don't want to go to your school, or chat with you about it, and if you send me one more email about it I'm gonna find out who you are, and then you'll be sorry. :trouble:

I forgot that I wear contacts, yet again.
I think I've had mine in for almost three months now and haven't taken them out once...until five minutes ago. :ack:

I think this week is going to be a glasses week because my eyes are rejecting a fresh pair of contacts. I can't really blame them.

I've got to try to remember to take these darned things out at night, though! I keep thinking I've got perfect vision now and I don't! :(

I think I've had mine in for almost three months now and haven't taken them out once...until five minutes ago. :ack:

I think this week is going to be a glasses week because my eyes are rejecting a fresh pair of contacts. I can't really blame them.

I've got to try to remember to take these darned things out at night, though! I keep thinking I've got perfect vision now and I don't! :(

Isn't it possible to damage your eyes if you leave them in for so long? That's what I've heard, anyway. (though my vision is perfect so I have no need for them :p )

I live in an apartment and have a small, couple of square meters, storage in the basement. Now, I accidently leave my basement storage room unlocked for a couple of days, and some idiot fills it with concrete blocks :mad: :mad: :lol: . I mean what the hell, where did those even come from? Its not like they could have stored them in their own apartment first, they must have taken them in from elsewhere and then put them in my storage rather than drive them to the dump (which is free btw).

So f*ing ridiculous I don't know wether to laugh or cry. I'm calling the caretaker tomorrow and if he refuse to take them away I'm filing a complaint with the police for vandalism. Ugh.

Probably just somebody with a strange sense of humor. That was hilarious. :lol:

You'll probably be on youtube tomorrow yelling "LOOK AT ME BEING SERIOUS"

How could you forget to take out your contacts? I mean, your eyes hurt if you have them on for more than 16 or so hours. That is just so ridiculous, I do not know how your eyes are still able to see.

I live in an apartment and have a small, couple of square meters, storage in the basement. Now, I accidently leave my basement storage room unlocked for a couple of days, and some idiot fills it with concrete blocks :mad: :mad: :lol: . I mean what the hell, where did those even come from? Its not like they could have stored them in their own apartment first, they must have taken them in from elsewhere and then put them in my storage rather than drive them to the dump (which is free btw).

So f*ing ridiculous I don't know wether to laugh or cry. I'm calling the caretaker tomorrow and if he refuse to take them away I'm filing a complaint with the police for vandalism. Ugh.

I must say that sounds funny.

I think I'm going to have to start wearing glasses all the time...things just seem too clear with them!

Stop it! You're making my beautiful Aryan eyes hurt! :cry:

I'm trying to find a monocle and a top-hat to buy. For Halloween of course.

The economics assignments, they just won't end!

Seriously, when every question has a .1, .2, .3, .998237, etc. it makes me want to take a fork to my temple. These 100 classes are such a waste of time. They're nothing more than repetition and performing functions a basic calculator could do instead of actually learning something. I guess that's the problem with taking 100 classes and higher level+honors classes in stimulating/enjoyable subjects at the same time.

I don't get to go on to state :( Not that I really expected to be able to, but it was still mildly disappointing to hear coach say it.

On the other hand, this means that practice is voluntary now.

I wish I had a little brother sometimes.

Actually, that's not true. What I really want is a miniature version of myself.

How could you forget to take out your contacts? I mean, your eyes hurt if you have them on for more than 16 or so hours. That is just so ridiculous, I do not know how your eyes are still able to see.

That's just the thing though. They don't hurt. It doesn't start hurting until after two months.

Why do people stress about small . .. .. .. . and then . .. .. .. .. . to everyone else about how stressed they are?

"Oh god, I can't find the phone! I shouldn't have to deal with so much stress! I'm so stressed! There's no more Oxyclean, I can't deal with this stress!

Dig a hole. And jump in it.

Top Bottom