The decline and fall of the Roman Empire (a GMR G&K game)

Hmmm... As of turn 20, nothing has been built except a monument. Apparently whoever I took over for left about two or three turns in, judging by the position of my warrior. Attila's archer near my borders does not bode well either. This should be a lot of fun if I can survive, though.

Hmmm... As of turn 20, nothing has been built except a monument. Apparently whoever I took over for left about two or three turns in, judging by the position of my warrior. Attila's archer near my borders does not bode well either. This should be a lot of fun if I can survive, though.

Attila in this game has not gone the crazy mode from the start, as Europe map tends to have vast land area to settle. So it will give you at least 50 turns to prepare.

Wyrdlam. He said something about vacation then he left/got kicked. Maybe he didnt actually turn on vacation mode and got kicked for missing turns.

Hi, Islandia, since the scenario works now in GMR, may I suggest we start over using the scenario map pack? This game hasn't yet gone on full speed and no major wonder has been built yet. It will be unfair to whomever sub the celts.

From his last post Wyrda meant to put it in vacation mode - not surrender. We will put him back in when he gets back.

I'm back now. I set vacation mode and did not intend to leave the game, but it seems I am no longer in it. I don't know why this happened, but I would like to return to the game.

Welcome back Wyrda. Please post this to the main GMR thread so Mel can put you back in. I think 2 - 3 turns have passed so hopefully not much bad has happened to you!

The same thing happened. Maybe the skip limit has to do with it. Try higher skip limit?

Yeah. I think it's the skip limit, though I don't know why I should have reached it. I think I've only missed one turn, not counting when I was in vacation mode. Sorry I missed that turn. I wasn't able to get on my computer this morning.

Meh...i forgot to change citizen allocation priorities. I lost a citizen in capital :(. Fortunately i can work 2 cows to regain it faster. Stupid barbs...i have 5-6 of them constantly since some turns. They are VERY annoying here.

Meh...i forgot to change citizen allocation priorities. I lost a citizen in capital :(. Fortunately i can work 2 cows to regain it faster. Stupid barbs...i have 5-6 of them constantly since some turns. They are VERY annoying here.

Wouldn't be realistic if Rome wasn't assailed by barbarians now would it. :D

It seems you are halting growth in the capital, so should switch to food focus. It's GMR, suitable for excessive micro :)

Top Bottom