The decline and fall of the Roman Empire (a GMR G&K game)

Meh...i forgot to change citizen allocation priorities. I lost a citizen in capital :(. Fortunately i can work 2 cows to regain it faster. Stupid barbs...i have 5-6 of them constantly since some turns. They are VERY annoying here.

yeah, barbs seem neverending :( ah well, they are all destined to die one way or the other ...

Quick request -- could we get the turn timer lengthened a bit? Some days I'm having trouble getting to my turn within the 13 or 14 hours it is at right now. Could we move it to 18 hours?

Thanks!!

Also, did anyone met anyone yet? I am stuck on my little island and feel lonely!

Build more CBs! Then hope my mighty trireme fleet can sneak attack rome :p

Thats actually very good to know. Still, as ottomans, I kinda have to farm barbarians to get a huge fleet. Rome herself might not be coastal, but her colonies might :)

Thats actually very good to know. Still, as ottomans, I kinda have to farm barbarians to get a huge fleet. Rome herself might not be coastal, but her colonies might :)

Keep in mind only one nation can DOW Rome at a time so you may have to fight others on the sea just for the right to get to Rome!

With my capitol perfectly situated for naval dominance I disagree. I wish no harm upon the ottoman turks, but the sea belongs the true turks of Constantinople and I will make sure it stays that way.

Hi, Islandia, would you consider dropping the turn timer on some of the games? Like G&K and this one. We don't want to risk losing players this way when they still want to play out the game but real life also kicks in.

I found Onan starts to drop turn timer in all games. The timer is supposed to work when we have too few game in the start of the GMR and we are TOO eager to play turns quickly.

I feel its better to use a timer but skip the auto kick with missed turns. I know we all want to play, but the larger games already takes 2-3 days to go around one lap. If we remove the timer that may very well go up to 4-5 days.

I support using up to 24h turn timer and no auto kick.

Well, if you still want the timer then it's better to keep the kick limit. Leaving it to timer is worse than having an AI, because when times up, the AI will build NOTHING, and you can't notice that.

Top Bottom