Loading screens after every turn

rekOil

Chieftain
I was just playing BNW with 2 of my mates today, and after about 100 turns we started getting loading screens between every turn, rendering the game completely unplayable.

I've had loading screens between turns while playing multiplayer before, but usually something like every 20 turns or something. Never between every turn... and I really mean every turn!

Has anyone else experienced this or were we just unlucky with our game somehow? I have attached the save if anyone wants to take a look at it. I am winning! :p

Attachments

• Elizabeth_0146 AD-0720.Civ5Save
    969.5 KB · Views: 106
I am also having this problem.
The first turn after a reload of the save will load normally, but after that, we get a loading screen between every turn.

It's happening to me too! I was playing Local network with my dad and it would be ok for the first turn after loading, then it would reload after every turn! It's driving me crazy!

Has anyone figured out a solution for this yet?

Yes I am getting this too. Resources are reassigned at the capital, squares purchased with culture disappear the next turn.

I think we fixed it. It has to do with making sure you haven't edited gameplay files in the expansion pack directory. Feel free to email me for further instructions if anyone cares:
jawarner@uwalumni.com

Top Bottom