Newish player looking for Multiplayer.

Ishau

Chieftain
Hey guys. I have been playing Civ5 - Brave New World on and off for a little while. Whilst I know the basics it has to be said I am not super good at the game.
I am looking for people interested in doing multiplayer games who aren't going to completely smash me before we've even finished the loading screen.

If you are interested please PM me your steam and I'll add you and we can get some games going!

I am from the UK (GMT) however most times suit me so it doesn't matter to me where you are from.

Giant Multiplayer Robot or "standard"? I'm relatively new to multiplayer (though I've been playing singleplayer for almost a year now), and wouldn't mind getting some more practice in; however, I just haven't got enough time for a normal multiplayer match.

I haven't really looked too much into this GMR. It seems like a good idea so I'll have to download it and give it a try and see how it works.

I am just after some fun games, so don't mind which method is used.

Yeah, try GMR and see if it works for you. If so, send me a PM here on CivFanatics should you want to try and arrange a match.

Top Bottom