Crash while attempting to trade (Not trade routes)

Have you checked your MSinfo file for crash logs to see what might cause the game to crash? Also, do you have any mods installed?

You can check your MSinfo file by pressing the windows button + R simultanously and then typing "msinfo32". Afterwards, select file in the upper left corner and choose "Export" as a txt file. Save it somewhere on your desktop and open the txt file from the desktop. When the file is open, Ctrl+F and search for "Civilization", see if you find any crash logs under Windows Error reporting

Have you checked your MSinfo file for crash logs to see what might cause the game to crash? Also, do you have any mods installed?

You can check your MSinfo file by pressing the windows button + R simultanously and then typing "msinfo32". Afterwards, select file in the upper left corner and choose "Export" as a txt file. Save it somewhere on your desktop and open the txt file from the desktop. When the file is open, Ctrl+F and search for "Civilization", see if you find any crash logs under Windows Error reporting

Thanks for your help, man, that's really useful. So there's 1 mod that keeps popping up on the crash log, (excuse the stupidity in this question haha) is that the one I need to delete?

It's been working perfectly, I've gone away for 4 days and now I have this error:

'Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\CivilizationV.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2\CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll
Report ID: 1ca47aa1-40db-41d3-a3c8-0e508bd9851a
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:'

Which I can't trace to a mod. I've tried re-installing but no joy. Any clues? :(

Top Bottom