Unique Improvement Elimination Thread

I think that all of the UI:s are good in their own way. Moai can be really good on islands with lots of water recources, brazilcamp is great with university, kasbah is good for petra games I guess and Chateau works well with france's playstyle. The portugal's UI can give a lot of extra happiness and the polders and Terrace farms can give absurdly powerful bonuses!

Chateau- 4
Feitoria-10
Polder-14 + 1 = 15 - 'Cause I can.
Terrace Farm- 25 - 3 = 22 - I'm still contrite, and it's still very fun!

Chateau- 1
Feitoria-10
Polder- 14 + 1 = 15
Terrace Farm- 19 - 3 = 16

Polder > Terrace Farm (still.)

is there 24h rule..? if yes.. your vote dosn't count.. if no.. i vote in this post 4 negs (-12) for feitoria and two neg for polder (-6).. so TF wins! end of voting..

is there 24h rule..? if yes.. your vote dosn't count.. if no.. i vote in this post 4 negs (-12) for feitoria and two neg for polder (-6).. so TF wins! end of voting..

Yes, there is a 24-hour rule. The first post was submitted on the 10th, the second on the 11th.

Feitoria-8
Polder- 2 + 1 = 3
Terrace Farm-16 - 3 = 13

Yes, there is a 24-hour rule. The first post was submitted on the 10th, the second on the 11th.

technically it was only 18 hours between votes there, but I don't really care that much. Still, your polder crusade seems to be fading (I can't believe the Feitoria has somehow stayed out of this argument and remained steady through all this), so...

I'm going to vote in a few hours when my 24 hour period is up and declare victory, and there is nothing you can do about it!

muahahahahahaha! Revenge for the Nau! :)

EDIT: Polder is at 4 now, so I may have spoke too soon, lol.

Feitoria-8
Polder-4
Terrace Farm-10
I prefer the Polder to Terrace Farm. I have way more trouble finding hills adjacent to mountains outside my territory than marsh/flood plains. Also, polders look great after researching Economics and give better tile yields, too.

secret Terrace-hate assassin squad, activate!

Hey, if you guys can make the Feitoria win, that would be kind of cool. My goal is just to get the Feitoria to second place. I don't really care what happens after that.

technically it was only 18 hours between votes there, but I don't really care that much. Still, your polder crusade seems to be fading (I can't believe the Feitoria has somehow stayed out of this argument and remained steady through all this), so...

I'm going to vote in a few hours when my 24 hour period is up and declare victory, and there is nothing you can do about it!

muahahahahahaha! Revenge for the Nau! :)

EDIT: Polder is at 4 now, so I may have spoke too soon, lol.

Never tangle with the secret Terrace Farm assassination squad! No, seriously though - I'd be happy to see the Feitoria win or place; it's a very good UI (probably more useful than the Polder or Terrace Farm in some ways). Also, didn't mean to tick you off by eliminating the Nau - it's a good unit, but definitely the weak spot in the Portuguese Civ.

Feitoria-5
Polder-3
Terrace Farm-8

Polder tiles are just so powerful and often enough you can take an enemy city or city state to build even more.

Feitoria-5
Polder-4
Terrace Farm-5

Polder is superior, and I gladly assist this UI in victory. Or at least save it for one more vote, so there won't exist Terrace Master Race, but instead the greater Polder Superiority shall rule.

And some forget that Polders aren't only on Marshes. They actually work on flood plains, and are there superior. This ensures that, in most cases, there'll be more Polders than Terrace Farms - and Polders give more yields.

...I think Feitoria may benefit from this clash the most, though. Wouldn't be surprised if after this clash, a single Feitoria fan vote ensured the victory of this UI.

Feitoria-3
Polder-1
Terrace Farm-6

Oh man, this is getting intense!

Also, this is all really fun for me, so if I seem to be criticizing some of your votes or anything, I have nothing wrong with you guys voting that way. I did not forsee the fall of the terrace farm this way. Next vote could eliminate someone! Who wants to be the judges?

EDIT: I was really considering downvoting the terrace farm, just to nearly complete its decent, but in the end, I think the terrace farm is better than the Polder just because it comes so early. I'd be fine with whatever results happen though. This is probably my last vote on this thread, and I'm ok with someone else ending this.

remember before you vote people, the Secret Terrace-Hate Assassin Squad has resources all over the world. we are funded higher than all other black ops organizations and are trained like Jason Bourne, lethal with towels and magazines and many other household objects.

Feitoria-0
Polder-1
Terrace Farm-7

I'll take very high pop cities over some extra luxuries. Bye Feitoria, now it's battle of two.

Top Bottom