Minor civs.

Mouthwash

Escaped Lunatic
I made the New World civs in my Earth scenario minor civs. But now every civ seems to have contact with them. I mean, it doesn't make a difference because they're minor civs, but talk about immersion breaking. Is there a reason why this occurs?

Do some major civs also have contact with each other when they shouldn't? Maybe it's because you inadvertadely moved some units into another's line of sight when creating the scenario.

Do some major civs also have contact with each other when they shouldn't? Maybe it's because you inadvertadely moved some units into another's line of sight when creating the scenario.

No, nothing like that. I can see all of the contacts in Notepad, and when I make them regular civs they don't have contact anymore.

Does anyone know how to select a civilization and have it start as minor? Like if I want to make a scenario and want some civilizations to start as 'fully established' and select others to start as minors, without having the gamble of the barbarians evolving into a different minor civ.

Top Bottom