Graphics needed - Stone resource

Looks great. I'll go ahead and and edit for the coins. My skills as an artist are negligible but I can handle a copy/paste. ;)

Thanks for the help!

Zbear - thank you also for trying to help. I appreciate it.

Originally posted by Shockwave
Just give me a bell if you need anything to be changed or added :)
RING RING
(that was a bell)

There's going to be more copying and pasting that I thought. In order to institue the resource specific small wonders I want, the regular resources have to be changed to strategic or luxury resources. Can you put the right icons around for these changes?

Wheat, gold, cattle, fish and whales are now strategic resources. Game is a luxury resource.

None of the bonuses have changed.

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by ahenobarb
Actually, Kal-el's graphic imposes a jade buddha graphic over my original "marble" graphic from the "mass culture" modpack. Just a minor point, a lot of my stuff is being recycled now and others are getting credited for it, but it’s nice to see the ideas still flowing.

ahenobarb, I in no way meant to take credit for the marble image. I simply forgot to credit you. I will be rectifying that over on the more resources thread

Hope your ok with that, and thanks for the image of the marble. Actually though was planning on changing that from the blocks to a marble column broken in half.

No sweat, Kal-el. It just caught me when I was reading. It's really my fault for taking my modpack down, but with all the "patching" that is going on with civ, it's just too frustrating to continue updating a modpack right now. I don't envy Plutarck, his work is great but he must be losing some hair.

BTW: Nice new stone graphics.

Shockwave, I'm ringing the bell again. More assistance is needed.

When I changed the cattle, wheat, etc to strategic resources it greatly affected how many of them appear on the map. The maximum setting for these is 300 which equates to 3 per civ and seems to be about 1/4 of what normally appears. What I'm going to need to do is make another set of resources for cattle, game, wheat, etc that is a standard bonus resource. They'll use the same icons as the strategic resources since we can't add any more resource icons.

What I need is the resources.pcx again but without those great corner icons since several of the icons will have multiple uses.

Icon feedback (should probably be on your thread but I'm here and already typing, so...):
During playtesting I found the pheasant (game) very difficult to see. It's not a big problem with the existing graphics because the corner icons make it obvious. Without those it's going to be very rought to pick out. Not sure how to make a pheasant more visible. Maybe make it a few shades lighter?

The corner icons are visible when adjacent squares become visible. That is, I can often tell there's a resource somewhere even though the tile the resource is on is still black because the corner icon shows on the next tile. Maybe put these icons at the top, bottom and sides (to mimic the diamond shape)?

Top Bottom