This scenario is...

• Incredible!

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Great!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Good.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
something, on the Northern Campaigns, first, it would be better if the Shan Qi (sp) was a Shu UU and if Heavy Calvary were the Wei UU Shu starts with heavy calvary and Wei with Shan Qi...

also, the heavy catapult upgrades for free to Arbalast, is this intentional? if so then thats an issue because those things are DAMN TOUGH!

Hello,

I just got my copy of Civ3 Conquests!!!!!! (Crickets chirp)
I have been playing Civ3 Gold edition for some time and comming to this site for a couple of months now. I had to go get Conquests because I wanted to play peoples scenarios. This one looks like it could be fun, but I have never downloaded a scenario before. Some backround info: I have Civ3 gold edition. (patch 1.27f) and now Civ3 Conquests (patch 1.22 the newest one I think) Could one of you walk me through the process. I just get kinda scarred because while Im reading some of these posts I see that sometimes you have to save something from original game or it will be erased. Any help would be greatly appritiated.

Ruchelli,

If you download this scenario, The Great War or
The Old Empires nothing will be erased.
There is no risk for that.

In the case of The Great War and The Three Kingdoms
you will have a folder and a biq-file after download
and unzipping.
Locate the folder Conquests/Conquests/Scenarios.
Right-click on the downloaded folder. Choose copy.
Select the Scenarios folder. Right-click and choose paste.
Repeat this with the biq-file.

In the case of 3 scenarios you can download from
The Old Empires these are biq-files only. No folders.
Problems have been reported with Patch 1.22.
Should you have any problems with installing
or loading the scenarios, please post again and
we will help you.

Best Regards

Rocoteh

for my maps, all you have to do is DL the "Art & text 1.0" Downloads in order and put the folder in them in the scenario folder for C3C. Then you add any new versions of the "Art & text" files accordingly (1.1, then 1.2, etc). Then download the main scenario and put it in the scenario folder. Then all you have to do is fire up C3C and get it going. Enjoy!

Rocoteh,

Thanks a lot. Will give it a try this weekend. Will report back on Monday.:thanx:

:beer:
Cheers

Ruchelli,

Looking forward to see your comment.

I hold "The Rise of Wei" as number one, among
these all impressing TKK scenarios created
by Sarevok.

Best Regards

Rocoteh

Ok... after a long inactivity Im here to make my comments. I just tried TNK and I hafta say its much better than TTK. I tried Shu and started to throw my men in armies. As it stands, I quickly captured Xiangyang, Fancheng, and Xinye because Cao left only one man in the city and used the rest to attack Sun Quan. I wasted a few of his armies and Sima Yi :) and he wasted some of mine(poor Zhao Yun died while retreating). Anyway, I decided to strike north too.. taking Tianshui, Jeiting, Nanan, Xiling, Changan and the whole lot of them except Yongzhou(for now...) And Cao just keeps sending the troops... I keep killing them. I really like arbalests.. They are very useful when you need to get rid of a spearman or pikeman here and there or when you want to crush a cities wall so you can kill them quicker. I look forward to TRJ.

thanks for the very interesting test report for TNK :) Im glad that you like it as much as you do. Do you have anythings that may be improved? Have you tried the other civs?

Im still waiting on SpincruS...

ATTENTION:

My scenario time is going to be cut harshly for the next 7 weeks. I will be having difficult time updating any scenarios, though work on TOE WW2 will try to continute.I hate to say it, but TRJ is now delayed indefinetly due to the lack of flag graphics. For me time is completely precious, and I honestly cannot waste time if I am to finish this year in good fashion and with good grades.

- Sarevok

Originally posted by Sarevok
ATTENTION:

My scenario time is going to be cut harshly for the next 7 weeks. I will be having difficult time updating any scenarios, though work on TOE WW2 will try to continute.I hate to say it, but TRJ is now delayed indefinetly due to the lack of flag graphics. For me time is completely precious, and I honestly cannot waste time if I am to finish this year in good fashion and with good grades.

- Sarevok

Hey,

If you already have the scenario completed without the graphics, Im sure those of us eagerly awaiting its release can do without the flags. I mean, TROW doesnt have them, we dont NEED them. Just a suggestion.

Top Bottom