Where can I find the 0.30 "k" patch?

What would you think about giving Acheron some movement but making him start wiht the Dragon's horde in its promotion form, and making this promotion reduce his movement back down to 0. That would also make it really hard to move all his treasure once you capture him.

What would you think about giving Acheron some movement but making him start wiht the Dragon's horde in its promotion form, and making this promotion reduce his movement back down to 0. That would also make it really hard to move all his treasure once you capture him.

Couldn't he just put the hoard down and then rampage, or have it taken off him...

Oh and wouldn't that make it impossible to move the treasure?

He might drop it. You could block him from using the spell pretty easily though. I'd probably make it so that you can't take this piece of equipment from a unit with the normal spell; you could still steal it with the Esus specific spell, but in that case I think that the Dragon should go on a rampage.

You could still move the treasure, but it would require faster units, probably Recon or Cavalry. You would have to move it more slowly (or if you get lucky and it is a coastal city you can load the unit with the treasure into a ship. My modmod's new/changed summons could really help here too.)

So far AI doesn't seem to do well with dropping equipment. However I do think that the AI would have other units take it from Acheron quite readily. But that can also be blocked fairly easily.

It removes the nice culture and Great Generals from the AI though :( I really liked having one Barb city suddenly start pushing culture.

Top Bottom