What is Fall Further? Feature List and FAQ

I have not played FFH in a while and never played Farther before, but I noticed "Age: 0" on my warrior and scout when starting a game. What does this mean, that I will have to replace units every so often because they'll die of old age?

I have not played FFH in a while and never played Farther before, but I noticed "Age: 0" on my warrior and scout when starting a game. What does this mean, that I will have to replace units every so often because they'll die of old age?

Not at all, it's just how many turns it's been around. In most cases, you can ignore it. It can be used for a promotion prereq, though, and is used for the Jotnar; As your giants get older, they get stronger. Animals also gain strength with age.

There is an Octopus Ovelord student unit that I cannot control. He's running haphazardly around my lands. I cannot click on him. WTF??? :confused::dunno:

I don't know how certain "new" elements introduced in FF work. I built a Training Yard which is supposedly required to build a Master Smith, but you have to *have* a Master Smith to build a Master Smith...? :crazyeye::crazyeye::sad: Also, how do you found Fabricaforma, the Farmers Guild, etc? I have the prereq techs, but I still cannot build them?

all of the above require a great person to be founded. The Master buildings require a great engineer, after one is built the rest can be built in their out cities, the guilds are founded by great people as well with Fabricaforma founded by a GE I think and Farmers Guild founded by a great merchant.

Some minor graphics bugs, such as this amusing one where a Champion appears to be wearing a hot pink bodysuit... :p

What is the implication of the age of a unit? Do they die of old age?
At which number are the borders between good and neutral, evil and neutral?
Does it make a difference if you are more good than another civ?

Is it flavour only or are there effective differences?

he failed to mention the Jontar, who are one of my favorite civs at the beginning

The Jotnar weren't in the original FF, but were added later. That's why they're not mentioned in the first post of this thread.

They're definitely a fun civ to play, though.

Top Bottom