Fall Further Credits

You may also ask about the Jotnar :)

Hey, I'd just like to thank you guys for all the work you've done on this modmod. I particularly like that it's now a standalone mod (albeit using FfH base code). I also like how there is a lot of potential (in particular for the Jotnar, the Scions, and the Bannor; not to say the others civs don't have that, just those are the 3 that interest me most, as far as modmodding goes) for modmoders to experiment and throw around ideas.
The new GC is an awesome and revolutionary concept as well. Granted, it is basically a Warlords style GG, but the new GC promotion line adds a ton. (If I remember correctly someone tried to accomplish the same idea back in FfH .33 or .34 [one of those 30 no.s] by making a modmod with Bannor specific promotions. However, at the time, there wasn't enough development to allow the AI to understand such a modmod or for the player to utilize it properly. Also, it didn't really give a GC, just tried to make the Bannor seem more like the disciplined holy army they are. It was a good modmod, but as I said, it wasn't the right time for it.) I love how the GC forces the player to use different strategies. (I'm sure they're tired of hearing that from me in the Balance Thread. ;)) It's great unit.
I could go on and on for days, but I feel like I usually type enough to bore people. So, I'll just say thanks and let y'll know I'm very pleased with the modmod. :) Keep up the good work, guys! :goodjob:

Yeah, my contributions and general awesome-ness haven't been listed at all! I totally did it all for the glory! [/fakeoutrage]

Hey big thanks to everyone on the team and FFH base team.

I especially love the promotion goodies FF has given to CoE followers! It makes it so much fun to wage covert wars and building up a few uber guys to freelancer and letting them roam around.

Top Bottom