Not available for PC

vrans99

Chieftain
I am a CIV fan since around 20 years. I remember the CIV I times. I had use all the CIVs since then to CIV IV Warlords.
I think it is a shame that the new CIV won't be available for PC. I don't have a game video console and I am not planning to get one. This is the only game I play and it will not be available.:sad:

Very old topic. This is just a version for consoles and if you do not planing to buy a console, well you may need to wait until September 2008 for Colonization.

I am a CIV fan since around 20 years. I remember the CIV I times. I had use all the CIVs since then to CIV IV Warlords.
I think it is a shame that the new CIV won't be available for PC. I don't have a game video console and I am not planning to get one. This is the only game I play and it will not be available.:sad:

This isn't Civ 5. It's a parallel version translated over to the consoles. If you remember the old Civ I times, then let me tell you, that's what Civ: Rev reminds me of.

Very old topic. This is just a version for consoles and if you do not planing to buy a console, well you may need to wait until September 2008 for Colonization.

Thank you for the "understanding" and the punishement. I still think that it is a shame and I blame Sid Meiers.

Thank you for the "understanding" and the punishement. I still think that it is a shame and I blame Sid Meiers.

If this was on PC we would all feel shortchanged by it. It lacks the depth of the mainstay Civ titles. Whereas when PC Civ has been ported over to the consoles, it's always been a disappointment. They're just different arenas.

Honestly, you're not missing much. There is nothing new in this title worth talking about. I'm almost bored with it already and I, like you, have been with Civ since I and played every last one of them into the ground.

So don't worry, don't hate Sid, and just wait for Civ 5.

Get with the times. PC gaming is dead buy a console.

Get with the times. PC gaming is dead buy a console.

Yes, it's been dying for 20 years now. Any day, I'm sure... :rolleyes:

CivRev is a great game, but I'm not sure it would do all that well on the PC. PC players are used to a lot more granularity in control and depth in strategy. CivRev is very enjoyable for what it is, but it's aimed at a very different audience. There is a lot of focus on the console player that may have never played a Civ game, or any turn-based 4x strategy game before.

As to what the others are saying, why not get Beyond The Sword? It really is fantastic.

Top Bottom