The reason I haven't been posting comics recently is because school has been really stressful, it is the last year of highschool so yeah. I'll post something once school is over, should only be a few weeks.

Choxorn said:
We're only 8 pages in and I already have no idea what's going on. Good to see we're keeping that tradition alive!

Stuff happened.
Me and CivGeneral went on an adventure, found something relevant to the plot for each of us and then other stuff happened.

Also, Martha still hasn't got a jetpack. And the Iranians never got there before the infidels.

Now you know what's going on. Have fun.

The reason I haven't posted comics is because a) I want to have a full arc planned and at least an episode drawn and written b) I have neither written nor drawn anything beyond the second page except for a rough draft of the 3rd page which changes in my mind every odd day, c) scanner's a bloody crap.

Imagine: A Rise of Nations Conquer the World campaign set in the DYOSverse, with customized factions and a plethora of individualized units.

I can't say when, but I'll keep you posted.

Imagine: A Rise of Nations Conquer the World campaign set in the DYOSverse, with customized factions and a plethora of individualized units.

The funny thing is that, unlike Civ3, I actually have a copy of Rise of Nations lying around somewhere. Now where did I put my external disk drive...?

Speaking of which, how is the Civ 3 scenario coming along? :mischief:

A few new units in the tech tree. I'm still hung up on whether to break the 256 cities cap for the world scenario. Plus I'm looking to redo the biq to bring it in line with the mod blueprint, which means I'm basically going to have to rewrite all the units. :undecide:

You mean the 512 cities cap.

Which reminds me, I should look into rebooting the Civ2 scenario in ToT... :cool:

Thorvald said:

Rise of Nations mod?
What's the unique unit for the Blood Gulch Mercenaries going to be? Because I was thinking X-COM Skyrangers or something to replace the Jet Fighter... or just reskin a Marine and call them "Mercenaries"

If you can find a model...

You can't really quit, right? :p

So while I'm working on a comic can someone give me a summary of what's happened so far, and if it is necessary to read CivGeneral's or Stylesrj's comics?

Well me and CivGeneral are just faffing about, doing vaguely plotline stuff and crossing over due to a lack of crossover material to work with, except perhaps Stylesjl.

As for what's happening? Internet is being restricted and we're just very bitter about it, so we're going about trying to take down whoever's responsible and finding artefacts and the like along the way that may be the key to solving the plot.

tl;dr

Nothing has happened so far!

Don't forget that Margert Thacther has turned Britain and the rest of the Free Western Army Nations into fascist hellholes. Also Tony Abbot couped Australia and there's a vague conspiracy. They're watching us!

So while I'm working on a comic can someone give me a summary of what's happened so far, and if it is necessary to read CivGeneral's or Stylesrj's comics?
Yes, it's necessary to read my comics since I am still part of the story. I'd feel quite disheartened and unmotivated to contribute if I know people aren't reading my comics since it makes me feel like I'm being lumped into the "Let's ignore x's comic because he's a terrible comic maker" in the pre-Council era.

Top Bottom