Caveman 2 Cosmos

I problem i keep having is whenever i click on play now the mod will freeze. I'm using Vista by the way.

Beta 1 just freezes. I've waited a few minutes to load then it stops and tells it has runtime error (I use 319 BTS).

I have been playing this awile strategy and I have to say overall I think it is fantastic. If there is anything I would change it would be to make units even more culturally diverse than they are currently in the mod right now(unique unit art for most civs). I also think you should encorporate Zulu's ROME(the colonial and ww1 era units mainly).

You did a good job with the new religions included I think.

I have been playing this awile strategy and I have to say overall I think it is fantastic. If there is anything I would change it would be to make units even more culturally diverse than they are currently in the mod right now(unique unit art for most civs). I also think you should incorporate Zulu's ROME(the colonial and ww1 era units mainly).

You did a good job with the new religions included I think.

Thx, but the religions were mainly done by Dancing H, he also is working with me on alot of stuff, PHEW!;) Yeah i am testing ROME now, same as HAND.

is Next War Advanced v006 your or is it some one elts

OK you need to read some of the first 10 posts by "ME." It says what things are made from and by whom, thx for asking though.

sorry to ask again but i dont see where it says about Next War Advanced v006

This is a mixture of RoM (base)2.91 AND(1.73beta), with almost all added, about 10 more religions(By Dancing H), 50 new civs, Militia (gives units per worker, sometimes not all the time), Promotion for Snipers, Promotion for Horse units(gold for winning), Promotion to land units to get beakers). PLUS ALOT more coming.

All NWA stuff is the same, just newer stuff and people that add stuff, again thx for asking.

just a question about startup time: if you don't play for a while, does the necessary startup time go back up?

Im having the same problem as hanti. I go to mods load Next War Advanced and it gives me a bunch of errors halfway through... ive looked at the FAQ ive uninstalled the patch for BTS and i STILL cant get it to work. Theres a readme for RoM in the folder but not for Next War Adv. help plz? =/

Im having the same problem as hanti. I go to mods load Next War Advanced and it gives me a bunch of errors halfway through... ive looked at the FAQ ive uninstalled the patch for BTS and i STILL cant get it to work. Theres a readme for RoM in the folder but not for Next War Adv. help plz? =/

The only way it would give errors like you said, is if you installed in the wrong folder area?

Found the problem! It was something with the beta1... i tried dling v006 and it worked!

Top Bottom