invisible units

superschokokeks

Chieftain
It's been a while since I played this mod and I'm curios if some issues are fixed:
Future era has some invisible attack units, which sounds nice on paper, but the game couldn't handle it well.

For instance if the AI captures one of your cities with it, well the game doesn't notice it. You still have your city but an invisible enemy is sitting in your city.
And some other problems I can't quit remember exactly without saying something wrong.

I think I reported it. If not I should slap myself.

Is this fixed now?

Other questions I might ask:
I read a handfull pages of changelogs and it seems you want to make the tech tree thinner or something like that.
May I know why you do this? I'm curios in which direction you want to go with this mod

Never had an AI invisible unit capturing a city while leaving you in control of that city. Are you sure it wasn't a unit that cannot capture cities?
As for the tech tree, we think it's better this way and we should be almost done with tech changes.

What? ... Eh.. at least I'm sure there was a enemy unit in my city and I couldn't do anything. And hm. Did I capture cities with the same unit, didn't I? meh I played it 1-3 years ago. I really don't know. It seems I have to try it again ;)

What? ... Eh.. at least I'm sure there was a enemy unit in my city and I couldn't do anything. And hm. Did I capture cities with the same unit, didn't I? meh I played it 1-3 years ago. I really don't know. It seems I have to try it again ;)
Post a save if it happens again, thanks

Enemy captured my city, although I had Genetic Soldiers in it. I mean they still stand inside in the city, which belongs to the enemy now

Is this intended? Should I post a save in the bug thread?

Edit: So Genetic Soldiers can't captures cities, but they can stay at the enemy cities ( I did it a second ago). Nothing in the describtions says It can't capture( at least it can enter)
I remember now why I stopped playing RoM.
The enemy blow my units away and sit with their invisible units in the city while the city was still under my control and I couldn't do anything. Wait. That is what I already described.
Nevermind.
At least I know which Unit it was now

Yes I remember this behaviour also. I haven't reached the trans-human era with any recent version though, so I don't know if it's still an issue. It reinforced my dislike of invisibility.

Top Bottom