Caveman 2 Cosmos (ideas/discussions thread)

Sorry for your loss Strategy.

Funny thing, I just D/L'd AND 1.75 Patch A last night. Then I started a New 175 game. I chose America but did not specify the Leader. I was surprised when I got George Bush! I had him as the Leader in your game that I posted the CTD about.

I have no clue if Aforress used your LHs or not, or that I should've held down the Shift key, when AND 175a loaded, to clear the cache. :p

Well I really would like to continue NWAI AND but I guess I'll have to wait. :/

JosEPh

Does NWA work with AND 1.75A?

No it will NOT, he has alot of functions different than i do, i have been working on the Patch A, on my OLD computer, but am waiting to see if he fixes the problem with the Terrain for the Goody Huts or not first:(

@Strategyonly

I Hope you continue to work with Prehistoric. What I could play (till the CTD) I found to be Fun and entertaining.

JosEPh :)

@Strategyonly

I Hope you continue to work with Prehistoric. What I could play (till the CTD) I found to be Fun and entertaining.

JosEPh :)

I didnt see anything in your crash? Might have just been a quirk?

but in answer to your question, YES i will continue. Infact i am adding in the next version some extra religions, Asatru, Druid, Shinto, Voodoo, Mesopotamian, Nagualismo and Ngai, that i finally got working, at least i hope.

I like all of your civilizations except for the pirates, mercenaries, and anything else like that. I also think it's weird that a lot of your custom leaders have more than 2 traits. To be the same as the other ones I think that they should just have 2 traits.

I didnt see anything in your crash? Might have just been a quirk?

but in answer to your question, YES i will continue. Infact i am adding in the next version some extra religions, Asatru, Druid, Shinto, Voodoo, Mesopotamian, Nagualismo and Ngai, that i finally got working, at least i hope.

I'll start a new game and see what happens.

The current game will not go past 5940BC for me. :sad:

JosEPh

I also included a screenie. Cartpath is shown twice in the worker build bar.

Also there is an XML error at load up Archives_BuildingClass_Info next line is about \ModulesDancing Hoskold\OrionVeteran\Archives_ buildingClass_Info... etc.

CTD is always at end of turn for 5940BC when you click the red turn button. The screen goes black and your little running man is all alone on a black screen. :p

JosEPh

I get a CTD every time I end turn 25. I have no idea why.

Just out of curiosity which civ were you'll playing as?

American.

And I was 1 turn from Iron working to boot. :p

JosEPh

OK, here is a work around, but not a viable way of doing stuff.

1. Go to the last turn PRIOR to your crash and then go into the WB and save it as a WB save.

2. Go to your "My Documents area of BtS into the Saved WB area and take whichever you named it, BACK to the mod in the PrivateMaps area (next to the Assets folder) then you should be able to play ON from there, again this is just a work around, you will lose certain stuff, cause its acting like the FIRST turn of a game. But if you play more than 16 civs and and old puter you still might have problems. (Just a suggestion)

I noticed you've removed a number of civs from the beta and was wondering if/when they were going to reappear?

I ask because i mainly prefer to play the Canadians. yes i am a patriot :D

Top Bottom