C2C - Building Review Thread

The Dream Visualizer and the Dreamtime Machine both replace the Dream Simulation Center (and other buildings). The Dream Simulation building produces way more :hammers: , :gold: and so on, which means that constructing those buildings means a heavy malus in nearly everything.

In detail:

The Dream Simulation Center has +10%:hammers:, +10%:gold:, +10%:science:, +10%:culture:, +10%:espionage:, +5:c5unhappy: and +15:yuck:;

The Dream Propaganda has +5%:gold:, +5%:espionage:, -5% crime and +3:c5unhappy: .

The Dream Artist has +10:gold:, +10:culture:, +5:c5happy:

All 3 are replaced by the Dream Visualizer which has -30:gold:, +2:science:, 10:culture:, 10:espionage: and 4:c5happy:

This in itself is being replaced by the Dreamtime Machine which has -50:gold:, +4:science:, 20:culture:, 20:espionage: and 5:c5happy:

My suggestion: Remove the replacement of the Dream Simulation Center and the Dream Propaganda by the Dream Visualizer. Or completely overwork the stats of these buildings :) but I think the 1st solution would be sufficient...

And as a reminder:
Please check the Capuchin Crypt Wonder as it can never be built. It needs Bones but they aren´t available anymore at that time. Either prolong the availability of Bones or remove the requirement.

Do you guys recall if the dream buildings were deigned by MrAzure or Faustmouse (or even someone else)?

Sorry if this has been asked before, bur since you can construct more than one unit/building per turn using hammers, can you buy more than one building per turn using gold?

Sorry if this has been asked before, bur since you can construct more than one unit/building per turn using hammers, can you buy more than one building per turn using gold?
You can, but it´s a little bit tricky. Put one building or unit on the list, buy it. Then put another before this by using ctrl - left click. Now buy this one, too, and so on.

The national wonder Fertility Festival seems a bit off to me. It provides a little :happiness:, :health: and :food: in the city in which it is built. Why not have it only reduce the food needed to grow by 5% in all cities? Or even just 2%? That would be more in keeping with its name and nature.

The national wonder Fertility Festival seems a bit off to me. It provides a little :happiness:, :health: and :food: in the city in which it is built. Why not have it only reduce the food needed to grow by 5% in all cities? Or even just 2%? That would be more in keeping with its name and nature.

Make it so! I agree completely.

Top Bottom