Spain's Natural Wonder Bonus

Wow, I have to say that's a an impressive amount of luck. When playing as Spain I usually get around one natural wonder that would be suitable to settle, and in this you got 3.

Actually 5 :D

Lake Vicroria
Old faithful
Great Barrier Reef (only 1 of the 2 tiles though)
Mt Kailash
Mt Kilimajaro

All the wonders on the map, no others anywhere.

And a size 60 capital with a bajillion wonders:

Spoiler :

I already won a culture victory after spamming architects to get every dig site on the map, and would have won a diplo much earlier but I didnt give myself enough votes. I cant ever win science because diplo or culture happen much faster.

Also 34,500 faith needed for my next GE darn. May as well stop buying those and get more writers and artists.

Lol, and also loads of military power just from loads of rocket artillery:

Spoiler :

Sweden went crazy and attacked Venice while all the civs but 2 had DoFs with them. After Germany and England got destroyed, the remaining civs now ganked up on sweden, so I surrounded his capital with rocket artilery and didnt intervene just to keep my 10% GP bonus.

Lord Almighty, those Manufactories are insane.

I have that same problem, never get science victory because I often get diplo earlier, and oftener get cultural even earlier.

I just started a Spain game myself. My Lake Victoria can beat up your Lake Victoria!

Spoiler :

Don't waste time building a monument! Make 2 scouts, get all the ruins, pick up Legalism to save early hammers.

And pffft, my lake victoria was in a mountainside city, national college, observatory, surrounded by academies, and still size 45+.

For the fun of it, I'm going to edit my map with more natural wonders and play it again for fun.

And pffft, my lake victoria was in a mountainside city, national college, observatory, surrounded by academies, and still size 45+.

Yeah, actually you have a good point. I should have plopped my settler to the left of it on the mountain, but instead put it on the right side of the lake to get the deer and stone.

Trolololol:

Spoiler :

And great barrier reef at the bottom right tip, bith tiles workable ofc)

I wish there was a way to add all wonders, but just randomly redistribute them. That would make playing Spain a lot less frustrating.

A workable Krakatoa. Such things weren't meant to exist!

With the cheated start, second GE in 560 BC, and no need to hurry chichen itza, even on emperor.

Spoiler :

Top Bottom