Quot Capita

Will the Modern Era Expansion make it back into Beta 4?

& did you get CASA & Influence Driven War to work together?

- Since there's a dll change to save game params, I could not straight remove the modified dll to check the problem, but I could replace it with Dale's dll (which has AIAutoplay and thus the same savegame params), and with Dale's dll, without the Python modification and only with VD modularly loaded - bamm! - there's the same (random) crash.

Could be a problem in Dales DLL. I took a look at the source today in decided against ever merging anything with it. It is 90% different from the regular code, the other changes usually are between 1 and 20 lines.

Makes you merging anything with it even more impressive ;)

Will the Modern Era Expansion make it back into Beta 4?

& did you get CASA & Influence Driven War to work together?

Right now I'll try to integrate ME to QC. That's what I'll call beta4, if it works.

Then I'll look in CASA & Influence Driven War and Next War...

Could be a problem in Dales DLL. I took a look at the source today in decided against ever merging anything with it. It is 90% different from the regular code, the other changes usually are between 1 and 20 lines.

Makes you merging anything with it even more impressive ;)

Yep, it's a big one. Also, it seems to run flawlessly by itself - so I wouldn't shy away from including it;)

Yep, it's a big one. Also, it seems to run flawlessly by itself - so I wouldn't shy away from including it;)

Well, it crashed with just your VD xml, I wouldn't call that flawless ;)

If it manages to not crash with non-modular xml it still would mean I have to move to that, which I definitely won't.

:woohoo: Beta 4!!

avain, did you add Dale's new xml tags to all the new aircraft included in MEE to differentiate them a bit more?

:woohoo: Beta 4!!

avain, did you add Dale's new xml tags to all the new aircraft included in MEE to differentiate them a bit more?

Not yet; currently I'm trying to reintegrate Next War, but still running into loadgame issues with it...

Hi,

do you have an estimate when this is going to come out in a stable version? I can't wait for it! ;)

Keep up the good work! :goodjob:

Attachments

• Hungary_v3_preview.jpg
    Hungary_v3_preview.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 250
Where do you have the Air Force XML?

In the fridge?
;)
I'm not sure what are you referring to... The only air force behaviour change comes from Dale's DCM. More air units are coming from MEE for VD.

In the fridge?
;)
I'm not sure what are you referring to... The only air force behaviour change comes from Dale's DCM. More air units are coming from MEE for VD.

Well i looked into the art area and found a folder called Air Forces/Bonus Units etc, that stuff??:rolleyes:

Well i looked into the art area and found a folder called Air Forces/Bonus Units etc, that stuff??:rolleyes:

You mean in the [air] folder? The [adv jet], [early jet] etc folders?

Helo Avain!

Egy kérdésem lenne: milyen mélységig tudsz a civ4-be belenyúlni? Azért kérdem mert egy mod elképzelés megvalósíthatóságáról szeretném a véleményed kérni.

Top Bottom