[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

Oh, I just noticed a typo in the SQL: it has

Code:
INSERT INTO Civilizations_PaciicStartPosition

...missing the "f" in "Pacific". Because of this error, the game ignores everything after that line, so your added Civilizations_YagemStartPosition won't be read.

Oh, I just noticed a typo in the SQL: it has

Code:
INSERT INTO Civilizations_PaciicStartPosition

...missing the "f" in "Pacific". Because of this error, the game ignores everything after that line, so your added Civilizations_YagemStartPosition won't be read.

That did the trick! Someone might want to inform tpangolin though, cause was there when I downloaded the mod from steam >>

That did the trick! Someone might want to inform tpangolin though, cause was there when I downloaded the mod from steam >>

Yup, that's been reported.

Really for know why it didn't work anyway - I swear they had full TSL.

Hey great mod.
Only problem I have is that I'm getting city states with no settlers (two warriors) in random places, like Brussels In Africa.
It happens when I use CBP so I assume there's a conflict. Is there any solution for this?

I'm using v24 of the map pack and the beta version of CBP (Although official did not work with it too)

Hi. How can i add new resource from prehistoric era mod to spawn? Add strings to ResourcesRules.lua like
"INSERT INTO Resource_TerrainBooleans VALUES('RESOURCE_FLINT','TERRAIN_GRASS')",
"INSERT INTO Resource_FeatureTerrainBooleans VALUES('RESOURCE_FLINT','TERRAIN_GRASS')",
"INSERT INTO Resource_FeatureBooleans VALUES('RESOURCE_FLINT','FEATURE_FOREST')",
etc? Or do something else?

Compatibility with CPP/Vox Populi is broken again as of yesterday's CPP update. Can't start a game, as the client freezes when the 'start game' button is pressed. Afterwards, also makes you unable to play games even without this mod until you reverify local game files through Steam.

Compatibility with CPP/Vox Populi is broken again as of yesterday's CPP update. Can't start a game, as the client freezes when the 'start game' button is pressed. Afterwards, also makes you unable to play games even without this mod until you reverify local game files through Steam.

Same here.

Kinda funny given that I managed to solve the problem I had in the above post only to have the mod completely malfunction a few days later on an update :p

I thought I'd share a couple minor changes I made to the setup screen:

Spoiler :

First, the civ selection dropdown menu is sorted alphabetically by civ name. Second, civs without TSL are shown in red text; in the example shown it's a fictional civ that's supposed to lack TSL, but the idea is that you can tell at a glance if any of the modded civs you're using has broken YnAEMP support.

Attachments

• ynaemp_klisztweaks.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 185
I thought I'd share a couple minor changes I made to the setup screen:

Spoiler :

First, the civ selection dropdown menu is sorted alphabetically by civ name. Second, civs without TSL are shown in red text; in the example shown it's a fictional civ that's supposed to lack TSL, but the idea is that you can tell at a glance if any of the modded civs you're using has broken YnAEMP support.

Just curious, but did you tweak v22 or v24?

Community Patch 1.3.9 + YnAEMP v24 = instant crash to desktop.

I loaded YnAEMP v24 only, and installed CP Core only. No other mods were used. I also activated CP first, if that matters.

Community Patch 1.3.9 + YnAEMP v24 = instant crash to desktop.

I loaded YnAEMP v24 only, and installed CP Core only. No other mods were used. I also activated CP first, if that matters.

Same issue here. I started a game and it'll get through about 1-2 turns before crashing.

Instant CTD on my end, although I was also using other mods.

JFD, I've included the logs.

Spoiler LUA :
http://pastebin.com/RYL12NkB

Spoiler Database :
http://pastebin.com/pw2hRCaV

I'm also getting weird city state placement with no settlers and not in their TSL locations on the biggest Earth map. By ignoring CS distance it seems to fix it but this causes other issues with crowding. Now this happened with the latest complete CBO and the 23 version of this mod but since I'm seeing similar errors for this version I suspect it may still be an issue. I will now try v. 24 although I do not know whether or not I'll get a CTD since I'm seeing that reported with CBO.

EDIT: V. 24 produces CTD with latest CBO.

I'm also getting weird city state placement with no settlers and not in their TSL locations on the biggest Earth map.

Noticed the same thing today on the Large Asia map. TSL Only City States selected and I found European City State Warriors idling in Japan, no founded cities. doing more testing

So for some reason, I can't see any vanilla civs in the YNAEMP setup screen.

Please enable logging, start up the game again, and then post your Database.log, Lua.log, and stopwatch.log files, along with a list of all the mods you're using; these will make the problem much easier to determine and fix.

Top Bottom