While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose declaring war on the Wikipedia page until a NES entry sticks.

Daft are you still using Micrografx 8?

Yes,

Maybe you can get something more... optimized for 2011. :lol:

Negative! I honestly haven't found a better software for my needs. It can have hundreds, thousands of independent floating objects, not layers. Each with its own alpha mask. I just click on what I want to move or edit, no browsing through a layers window.

The closest thing to an upgrade may be the latest Corel Draw. I haven't investigated that really. But not photoshop.

I say that we get ourselves a TV Tropes page while we are on the subject, If anyone here actually is a troper.

Playing Shogun 2 instead of updating (while I was drying my hair I did do a chronology for this turn's events, though, so don't hurl rocks just yet!!).

I'm Takeda. Just vassal'd the Kiso b/c I want a buffer between me and the goddamned Oda (goddamn nobunaga >:~I). The way I got this was by fighting poorly, but killing Kiso's daimyo. They capitulate to me, offer peace, and I counter-offer them into vassals.

As the turn continues GODDAMNED NOBUNAGA AND HIS STINKING BAND OF PEASANTS RUN INTO KISO'S PROVINCE, BEAT THE SHATTERED ARMY, AND TAKE THE CITY. :mad::mad::mad:

I hate how wily the AI is.

I say that we get ourselves a TV Tropes page while we are on the subject, If anyone here actually is a troper.

Sounds like a good idea really, would be a nice way to probably get some people interested in NESing. Probably bring a trickle of new people here as well.

SKILORD said:
One word: Skyrim.

You as well? Fun, isn't it?

I got it for Christmas, it's a blast.

Morrowind and Oblivion I played Imperial, because I got a lot of use out of Voice of the Emperor, but it seemed dumb to me as a "calm" spell, so I switched to a Breton and kept the same stealth/conjurer playstyle, it's a lot of fun. I was a little disappointed about how quickly the College of Winterhold main quests were over, but I'm still having a blast robbing the province blind with the thieves.

Yeah. IIRC, several relatively new IoTers came by reading a Tropes article. Personally I never go to TV Tropes, though.

I've only got 5.33 hours left of 2011. Wishing everyone an amazing 2012!!!

To you as well, Daftpanzer, and all the other people here as well.

So Skyrim is worth buying? How similar is it to Diablo 2?

It's very much worth buying. It is not at all like Diablo 2.

So Skyrim is worth buying? How similar is it to Diablo 2?

Most certainly, it's worth buying. It tempts you with plenty of content and an open world to explore, and it can turn into a loot fest if you get into major fights, and also if you insist upon carrying every random item you find with you. Just remember to save often though; you never know when you might have to go back to the start of a dungeon because an undead creature got you from the side when you weren't looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom