Flowering Counter Drops 4 Points in 1 Turn?

Robo-Star

Prince
So the Flowering Counter was at 98, going up a point maybe once every three turns...then suddenly it dropped back to 94, and I don't know why. I'm 99.9% sure it isn't the "release oxygen into the atmosphere" policy, because I'm the Planetary Governor and I didn't select it, plus wouldn't it have shown up in the Event Log (which just has a couple of native life warnings)?

Any ideas what happened? At this rate Planet is going to die of heat death before transcendence is reached...
- :cry:

I had a similar "hefty" drop in my current game (but earlier in the game, when the FC was still in the 30ies) after me building the Eden Religion wonder via Great Psych Caplain. Maybe an AI did that in your case?

I had a similar "hefty" drop in my current game (but earlier in the game, when the FC was still in the 30ies) after me building the Eden Religion wonder via Great Psych Caplain. Maybe an AI did that in your case?

Ah, thank you. That seems to be the case - Zak got a Great Psych Chaplain a couple of turns ago, and from zooming in it seems like the Garden of Eden is present in the Edenism Holy City where it wasn't from a previous save. Funny how it isn't technically a wonder - so it can't be checked on the Top 5 Bases/Wonders screen - unlike the Ascetic Virtues and Homo Superior "shrines".

Anyway, thanks again.
- :)

Top Bottom