1.01 patch and aod2

abj9562

Warlord
I tried the new patch with AOD2 and get consistant CTD's on every load. So I reverted back to 1.0 until Dale can take a look at the patch and AOD2.

Yes, patch 1.01 is NOT compatible with AoD2 1.07.

Pssst...... but notice that most of the patch is already included via PatchMod. ;)

The only thing that bugs me that isn't covered is the fact that colonists can't join a city until the following turn.

However, its not a big enough deal for me to abandon the mod for vanilla. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this for all of us!

Yes, patch 1.01 is NOT compatible with AoD2 1.07.

Pssst...... but notice that most of the patch is already included via PatchMod. ;)

I did notice. Perhaps Firaxis should hire you and Snoopy as project leaders!

The only thing that bugs me that isn't covered is the fact that colonists can't join a city until the following turn.

However, its not a big enough deal for me to abandon the mod for vanilla. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this for all of us!

Or you can wait until Dale brings its update (which is compatible with 1.01 patch). :aargh:

If your colonist has already moved in this turn (red dot), he isn't supposed to be able to work in the colony in that turn.

In AoD2 you can join a colonist to a colony after moving it (if it has movement points left). It doesn't produce anything, but can be added to the colony.

If your colonist has already moved in this turn (red dot), he isn't supposed to be able to work in the colony in that turn.

The colonist is, which is why they fixed it in the patch 1.01f

Other Changes

Automated pioneers will not remove features from an improved plot being worked
Removed cap on production overflow
Colonists can join settlements even after they have moved
Units left in Europe after the revolution are eliminated if Elections are chosen in the Constitution
Education point threshold increases per city, as intended, rather than per player
King is more likely to have a balanced REF (rather than all troops and no ships, for example)
Fixed exploit where gifting a wagon full of goods in a city would double the goods(!)
Fixed gifted cargo disappearing
Fixed text bug dealing with incorrect token
Slavery gives extra hammers as well

This is how it worked in the original game, it's hard to believe how they missed it when they shipped it out the door.

I get a CTD when loading the mod, too, without having patched. I only installed AoD2 1.09b.
What should I do? Use a previous version?
Cheers, PW

Top Bottom