Just because you're going to be slaughtered doesn't mean you can't look FABULOUS!!

Is it possible to just enjoy a thread without the need to provide commentary on a persons game style?

No.

I was asking a question related to the screenshot, YOU, are trying to derail this thread in an atempt to be an internet hero. Please eat a cookie, pat yourself on the head, and tell yourself that you did the right thing.

Moderator Action: Please do not derail threads nor make your posts personal.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

No.

I was asking a question related to the screenshot, YOU, are trying to derail this thread in an atempt to be an internet hero. Please eat a cookie, pat yourself on the head, and tell yourself that you did the right thing.

Umm you are the one being unreasonable. You didn't ask a question. You made a snarky remark.

"You've been here since 2005 and still don't know how to be polite on a game forum?"

See how that wasn't an actual question and was just trashing you? Yeah thats what you did.

On topic: I am sure I would find this thread funnier if I knew who that was...I am assuming a fashion person of some kind?

you've never heard of Chanel? yeah pretty big fashion person. also, possibly Nazi spy.

Never forget, Google is your friend!

But to make a short story of it, she was one of the earliest feminist, a very(and I mean, VERY) succesful business woman and her name will always be linked to the most famous perfume:

Chanel number 5

My apologies.

Reply to a mods actions in a PM. Anyway, I love how Assyria is still using ancient units to attack the Vatican. Maybe they're just getting rid if the units.

At first I was like huh? It shows that assyria managed to figure out how to strike at vatican at good angle, but then.. I noticed Coco Chanel XD

Dying in style is the way to go.

To clarify: I'm the Shoshone (my stats are at the top.) Assyria, as I have posted in two earlier threads, city-spammed so much that it is two eras behind me (and most other civs.) They tried to attack Vatican City and Singapore earlier but were defeated because I gifted Gatlings to the CS. Now it's attacking Kathmandu and, whereas I did gift them a Gatling, it looks like they won't need it because of terrain and AI / Assyrian stupidity. I have no idea as to why the GM is there, can you get money out of a puppeted / conquered CS? Anyway it was too funny not to post. :D

Moderator Action: It would have been very helpful to have placed this in the opening post and some of this might have not happened the way it did.

Top Bottom