Islandia's G&K GMR game - one turn per day

Do you guys know if LuciferKid meant to leave the game? If he was a sub it's possible he inherited the skip-count of the previous player. I've forgotten to reset that when doing substitutions in the past :)

edit: Nevermind, I just saw your substitution request for that slot

Pretty sure he left of his own accord, but thank you for checking. Also welcome back! We look forward to having a human player for the Chinese Russians in Speed as the AI does not seem to like the Songhai - something about coveting the lands we possess...

Where are all your atlatls?

This thread has been quiet for a while.

Austria hopes our future as neighbours of the mighty Spanish Empire will be a peaceful and cooperative one.

Where are all your atlatls?

This thread has been quiet for a while.

Austria hopes our future as neighbours of the mighty Spanish Empire will be a peaceful and cooperative one.

It is a big continent. Isabella sees no need to be hostile towards the Austrians even if they moved far from their capitol to secure Alice Springs.

Yes, we did, but not closer to your capital than our own. The people of Alice Springs rejoice!

Don't know - was someone killing him or did he just drop? I can try to find a sub if he's not a dead civ waiting to be finished off.

Don't know - was someone killing him or did he just drop? I can try to find a sub if he's not a dead civ waiting to be finished off.

We've recently discovered the Celt's homeland. We saw no sign of warfare, in fact he has a settler out, though perhap sit has wandered a bit, indicating the AI has played some recent turns? This is guesswork, based on little bits of info.

Turn needs reverting, I got Zonik's turn, which I didn't submit. It flashed on his civ, then went to nouco as the next player. No idea if that order makes sense or not.

I'm not sure why the turn went on to E. I clicked the cancel option. Unless the timer ran out on me.

The turn needs reverting to Islandia at least, and maybe some GMR god intervention, due to Zonik's surrendering.

When I hit revert turn it went all the way back to E. I believe everyone needs to repeat their last turn.

I get an error downloading save file now, three times I tried.

Revert, just to previous player this time might work?

I get an error downloading save file now, three times I tried.

Revert, just to previous player this time might work?

I know of only one button to revert - it doesn't seem to give me any options from that but I will try it now.

Thanks, save seems to have worked fine.

To whom do you speak, E? And is it in action against you?

:popcorn:

Oh dear, is that the 4 city tradition CB rush in action?:eek:

3 cities :) Sadly, no human player want my luxuries for 200 :c5gold: :lol:

I need to be fast and stealthy for next 5 turns :scan:

Engaging Mayans destruction...2000 years earlier :)

In fact, i'm pretty happy that you said this some days ago...

We are busy settling and not enough of them(atlatists). Tab is low in military so we are not in paranoid mode.

And now i have #1 military...from last to 1st in 5 turns :)

-------------------------------------------------

Why everyone has difficulties from time to time with files and never for me? I try to understand. Hmm...just asking : When you try to save the file and it doesn't work immediately...does everyone resave the game from the same blue button(save game) and not from the last save created? Because the right thing is to resave from the same save button. Autorize to rewrite the save over the last save and that's it. If you don't, i think it might be the problem.

Top Bottom