Islandia's G&K GMR game - one turn per day

The Spanish cities are falling like wheat before the thresher's flail of the Hunnic hordes. Soon we will be but a footnote in history so have pity on the poor Spanish people who know how to build wonders but not much else!

On an unrelated note, Isabella has decreed that all production is now turned towards military units. Perhaps we may stem the hoard and save our Austrian friends before they too succumb!

Dire news! Did you know the Huns were nearby? There's some interesting geography at play here.

Turn needs reverting a turn or two, or maybe GMR God realignment?

I got the surrender bug--saw a unit in Heinage's turn move, then it jumped to Tab, but when I submitted the save, it's still E's turn (after me).

Turn needs reverting a turn or two, or maybe GMR God realignment?

I got the surrender bug--saw a unit in Heinage's turn move, then it jumped to Tab, but when I submitted the save, it's still E's turn (after me).

On it.

Spanish...Legion? Interesting CS friends you have there. From a distance, without being able to see any battles or what's occurring in your lands, Spain seems to be holding just fine, no further cities look to be under attack currently.

The Huns even offered peace, but this was not excepted :-(
But as there is much jungle, the Huns can't really move forward atm.

The Huns even offered peace, but this was not excepted :-(
But as there is much jungle, the Huns can't really move forward atm.

I'm not entirely sure, but, you had to research optics to launch this attack, no?

I think that i will lose a city very soon :blush:

I think that i will lose a city very soon :blush:

O ho! Is this versus the Maya (EE)? Hard to keep events on the other side of the world straight.

O ho! Is this versus the Maya (EE)? Hard to keep events on the other side of the world straight.

Yes. Surprisingly, Sweden had unit pop up every turn, and Maya had to bully our CS ally (just dropped to friend status) to raise another lumpsum of emergency cash to keep the pressure going.

I was contacted by Isabella/ Spanish AI on my last turn.

Islandia is still the host, though, so maybe this can happen when a person is skipped and the AI plays a turn? First time I've seen it.

This game needs sub as well, but Islandia is the host, shall we ask Mel to change host like I ask him in another game?

Yeah if Islandia was skipped or is on vacation mode than the AI is playing his turns in the same way it would in a single player game. So it makes sense that they would contact you in the way the AI does, I've seen that happen.

So are you unable to play turns in this game Islandia? I can set up someone else as the host if that would help.

He's kind of disappeared for the past week. I'm inclined to give him at least a few more days, it won't even be his turn again for a while.

He's kind of disappeared for the past week. I'm inclined to give him at least a few more days, it won't even be his turn again for a while.

me too ... given his usual diligence, disappearance w/o notice suggests RL has asserted itself in an unanticipated way ...

Yes, bit of a worry, really.

I have an AI Spain also contacting me about peace....
But this is prince level, so i am going to continue the war, but it feels kind of unfair because the AI level....

Time we got a sub in...who's the host? Use the timer to boot Islandia, and we can move on without AI issues.

Islandia is host.

@Onan: Maybe you can claim hosts for all the games (KYP, this) that we have discussed? In case you dropped (unlikely in this game though) I can inherit host :p

I'd be happy to sub someone in for Islandia and set Onan as host. Do you guys think I should go ahead and do that?

Top Bottom