Zorzak's 1st - Baguldar

Ok we have problem, Marko told me that he want to resign from our game, becouse he don't have time to play.
Any substitution-friend ?
I am going to create a post in substitution topic...

I count on you to help me searching a substitution player. Plz don't wait for me that i will do everything for our game. That, i was created this game is not mean that this is my game, this is OUR game. Can you help our game to alive ?

Well my civ started in the artic and had really no chance on getting anywhere in the game. I have been playing anyways because I am no quitter and understand the frustrations when someone bails because they have no chance to win. I have no problem in doing my future turns, but I don't play this game with any hopes of even winning.

If you want, we can let the computer take my civ over and I can take Marko's civ. That way I will be back in the game fair and square.

In the future, I hope someone will look at the maps before letting a civ start right in the artic like mine did.

Its up to you guys.

Well my civ started in the artic and had really no chance on getting anywhere in the game. I have been playing anyways because I am no quitter and understand the frustrations when someone bails because they have no chance to win. I have no problem in doing my future turns, but I don't play this game with any hopes of even winning.

If you want, we can let the computer take my civ over and I can take Marko's civ. That way I will be back in the game fair and square.

In the future, I hope someone will look at the maps before letting a civ start right in the artic like mine did.

Its up to you guys.

I also have found that about 80% of my grand continent is absolutely waste... But we play this for fun...
I don't like sub other player with AI, since it brings unbalance in game. I think we should wait for sub, and hope Marko82 can help us with this...

I also think that active search for the substitution is better option that givin civ to AI. Do you have anyone interested to go in? Did anyone give the announcement regarding search of new player in forums.civ.org.pl? If not I can do so. Please confirm.

In case Burlicconi wants to take over Marko's civ, I'm fine with that. It's better than the delay in the game. In few months time we will have holidays and then Civ5 so it's worth to speed up our game. I'm for that option in that case. If you agree Burlicconi will take over and we can proceed.

hello boys!
I'm the new Jacob on this Island...ughhmm... I mean Marko in this game. ;)
Turn 740 send to Zorzak

Top Bottom