Fall patch braking mods??

_ViKinG_

BERSERKER
does the new patch brakes some mods for bnw now? cant play anything before the game is crashing..

Yes, the Fall Patch has indeed broken some mods. Most of the creators for those mods will have some information on either their forum threads or their Steam Workshop pages as to when/if they'll have the mods fixed; if they don't have an ETA yet, though, be sure not to spam them with requests for updating the mods!

okey. fu.. this should never got this patch now. takes forever for modders to update all my mods..

No. Because Steam automatically updates the game to the recent versino, deleting it would just delete and re-download the recent version.

Just wait and play the vanilla/non-modded game,

okey. that sucks. i only play on my pre made map with mods so this meens no playing now again. havent played for a month because i waited for my new pc i bought for bnw and now i cant play because of this.. so annoying. Im not a modder i only used editor for maps. is it hard to update the mods with the editor?? if im going to try it myself

Yeah... I keep getting a ctd in mine too. I'm taking it apart file by file to see at what point the problem stops. Lot of work though, with restarting the mod constantly and the CTD happening at variable times.

I think it may have to do with religion, but am not certain. I had modded for only 4, and had deleted all pantheon beliefs except 4... I think the game may not like that. I got tired of testing last night, so have not checked those parts of my mod yet.

Log files show no errors.

I too, am waiting to hear of errors that others have found solutions for.

Top Bottom