Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

crap, back from a long time and i thought there's no more patch =.="

i've been under a rock :(, updating :(

What are some tips to manage happiness?

I am getting killed in the happiness department. I cannot grow my cities / expand without going into negatives.

Hi, no way to have a saved game more than 11-12kb......

maybe windows8 mode?

This error was a hot potato for quite a while, but I still experience it. Everything is perfect when I try out a new game, but the second I click the load button, it crashes. The game save file isn't corrupted.(I get that lag after saving and the file size is 23kb) After I eliminated a few mods, the loading went for a while but suddenly CTD'd. I've tried the following, practically everything that is said to work.
-Downgrading Various Components to v.65
-Running on DX9
-Loading from a new game
-Deleting the Civilopedia Files
-Disconnecting from Steam Cloud
-Tinkering with the mod files(I put them back to normal)
-Clearing the game cache(This helped a tiny bit, since I got rid of a few mods. At least the game doesn't instantly CTD.)
-Disabling Korea DLC(I noticed it needed Korea, but I was hoping.)

The game runs nice without SuperPower, but it just feels empty without it. I'll try a few more things, and give you the logging files/save files. I also heard downgrading the mod to v4 works, can anyone tell me where I can find one?

I found that, when building or buying Courthouses in Occupied Cities: they will not get built;
-When buying them, money is lost and no courthouse appearing in city screen, the city is still occupied.
-I have latest version of civ 5, v66 DLL - Various Mod Components.
-Tried with other mods disabled.
-Same on every map and civilization I tried.
-Sometimes I can build courthouse in some cities.
-They disappear after some time (I think after saving and loading the game).
-AI can build courthouses.

I can only play if not occupy cities and leave them as puppets or with ingame editor to make occupied cities mine. Otherwise unhappiness is ruining my empire.

What does CTD mean? It appears like 35 times on first page of this thread but is never defined. I tried googling too.

I can get the game to start, but there is no UI for unit orders.

Thanks. I look forward to playing it.

I am getting a no resources glitch on the map. I am playing on the 5.0 version with civ 5 1.0.3.144 installed.

If, for example, I want only the unit kia population loss mechanic or only the units from this mod, is any way to get it separated?
And how can I remove 2UPT?

If, for example, I want only the unit kia population loss mechanic or only the units from this mod, is any way to get it separated?
And how can I remove 2UPT?
For every 2 lost units, 1 pop in a random city will lost.
2 upt can fix in this MOD XML/GlobalDefines
<Update>
<Set Value="2"/>
<Where Name="PLOT_UNIT_LIMIT" />
</Update>

This mod is impressive, but some settings are really insane by the modder :D.

I try some games with 12 Superpower civ huge marathon settings and the game become nearly playable, undevelopable when i have 15+ cities.
The mean problem is unhappiness per pop is set = 1.2. What is this ? For 100 pop you have to deal with 120 pop unhappiness, not even count unhappiness from cities number. Small pool of global happiness cant help you to get a big, populous empire.
The game is forced to bore with Tradition Honor tree, with 4-6 tall cities, you cant have numerous cities and giant nation.
When you go to war, capture cities, the only option possible is razing, if you puppet, you are doomed by the scale 1.2 unhappiness per pop.
When i check Liberty tree, the MUST HAVE -5% pop unhappiness is gone ? Its a big mod mistake. Why? that precious -5% is for counter unhappiness from city number when your city reach higher pops. Thank god the forbidden place still there with -10% unhappiness, but with the scale 1.2, its not enough.
I dont want to see only India can be a Superpower :D.

Hello everyone,

I experienced a crash to the desktop as Indonesian civ after 19 turn without any message. I am loading mods in order: DLL, Super power modpack and Yet another pack of maps mod and I´ve got CIV V Complete edition with required version.
In order to start in certain location for each civ I have to set up game trough: Mods -> Single player -> Custom game -> Yet another pack of maps -> and set up a game(in this way it crashed). However there is also option to start the game trough: Mods -> Single player -> Custom game -> Super power mod -> and set up a game, but civs start at completely random locations which I found extremely problematic because I play at Earth map. So.
My questions are:
1. Does it crash because of loading in a first described way ?
2. Is there a way I can set civs to start at certain locations and use a SP modpack ?

Thank you in advance for all your answers and sorry for my English.

Hello everyone,

I haven't seen any mention anywhere in the logs about it, but I'd like to know: Does ranged units(land, naval and air units) have damage penalty when attacking wounded units? Also, are ranged naval units unable to attack land units that are not on tiles directly adjacent to shore or have further penalties when attacking land units that are on tiles directly adjacent to shore?

Top Bottom