CivAddiction’s Multiplayer Modpack – CP+CSD+C4DF+Serp’s+And More!

Very good fix, thanks! :)

Speaking of CBP: Have you considered yet to use Gazebo's fixed C4DF (CP + his C4DF + only these files of the Compatibility Patch, C4DF requires to run.. some of them slightly modified to remove those parts that are marked as CBP-only-edits) instead of the older version? He fixed a lot of bugs, so I think this is worth a try!

Very good fix, thanks! :)

Speaking of CBP: Have you considered yet to use Gazebo's fixed C4DF (CP + his C4DF + only these files of the Compatibility Patch, C4DF requires to run.. some of them slightly modified to remove those parts that are marked as CBP-only-edits) instead of the older version? He fixed a lot of bugs, so I think this is worth a try!

Are you saying to copy the files I need from the Compatibility Patch to the CP version of C4DF and modify them too remove some of the CBP only edits or is there somewhere I can download it all ready to go?

Are you saying to copy the files I need from the Compatibility Patch to the CP version of C4DF and modify them too remove some of the CBP only edits

Yep!
I did that 2 updates ago and apart from a few smaller issues I still have to solve it worked! And it is a real improvement over the older version, especially in conjunction with CP!
If you are interested, I can send you a PN about the details later!

did someone of you informed Gazebo or anyone from community patch about the bombardment.lua issue?

And maybe someone of you could write Gazebo a personal message, that he may have a look at this popup multiplayer issue:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13973426#post13973426
(he did not answer to my last PM ~ a month ago =/ )

did someone of you informed Gazebo or anyone from community patch about the bombardment.lua issue?

And maybe someone of you could write Gazebo a personal message, that he may have a look at this popup multiplayer issue:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13973426#post13973426
(he did not answer to my last PM ~ a month ago =/ )

Community Balance Patch has the fix already. I just compared the files and caught the difference between the Whoward bombardment.lua and the one included in CBP.

Wow, it looks like we may have a possible solution to multiplayer popups. Seems Vicevirtuoso is on to something.

Oh this would be nice, but did Vicevirtuoso post something new about his fix since the last time he mentioned it in the linked thread?

It would also help JFD with making his civs MP-compatible!

Culture from killing enemy units under honor works, capturing barbarian great general gives floating text about gold and culture reward but culture is not raised at all. Its the fifth or sixth barbarian camp so I am quite sure.

EDIT : Nor gold, only those basic 75g

Culture from killing enemy units under honor works, capturing barbarian great general gives floating text about gold and culture reward but culture is not raised at all. Its the fifth or sixth barbarian camp so I am quite sure.

could you please upload your lua.log file from this game? Or/and a savegame just a moment before capturing a general, so we can have a look at it :)

Just to be sure: there is a general in the camp, right?
Because when Barb Immersion is used in conjunction with CP, there is another bug Serp and I just talked about a few days ago ^^, that the popup tells you that you have defeated a GG (including the rewards), even though there was none!
Therefore you don't get any rewards, but the popup-message tells you something different.
(Thanks to Serp this should be fixed now, I just have to run a few more tests.)

If there is a GG, I remember that there was an issue with honor in the original mod, where people reported that it would break the rewards somehow, but I thought that was solved.. :think:
Well, maybe not..

edit: Oh wait, the original Barb Immersion never got an update, right? In that case it's still the old bug..

Yes messages about capturing great general with reward are there even if there were no general at all. So I was confused, when he is there i get reward gold and culture too sorry for panic report ;)

Next bug : Worker built Outpost, nor GG built Citadel doesnt expand culture borders at all...

Here you go, I have many gg and workers you can experiment with ;)
You can find fortress of mine near aztec cities.. no culture borders so I abandoned her, but build new one and u`ll see

Attachments

• Hiawatha [ICON_INFLUENCE][ICON_PEACE]_0718 AD-1646.7z
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
I downloaded the 1.7.1, unzipped it and put the top level MP_MODPACK (why is there a folder inside that called the same thing with the same stuff in it). Put the 1.7GB JFD's thing in the Mod under the MP_MODSPACK (not the one inside the MP_MODSBACK).

I opened the game up in single player, worked fine. But I can't choose production in my first city.

http://i.imgur.com/IHySSap.jpg

I also got those things. My mouse setting even though it's on never bound, is bound until I windows key.

Next bug : Worker built Outpost, nor GG built Citadel doesnt expand culture borders at all...
Hey Alexej, outposts and citadels do expand borders in my test game. You have to be careful with the outposts though because they will not expand borders when in proximity to rival cities and borders so keep that in mind.

I downloaded the 1.7.1, unzipped it and put the top level MP_MODPACK (why is there a folder inside that called the same thing with the same stuff in it). Put the 1.7GB JFD's thing in the Mod under the MP_MODSPACK (not the one inside the MP_MODSBACK).

I opened the game up in single player, worked fine. But I can't choose production in my first city.

http://i.imgur.com/IHySSap.jpg

I also got those things. My mouse setting even though it's on never bound, is bound until I windows key.

I'm not sure what you're saying but you're suppose to just drop the MP_MODSPACK folder from the .7z file into your game's DLC folder. Then download and add the JFD's Cultural Diversity (Soundtrack) (v 1) folder to the MP_MODSPACK/Mods folder.

There is no MP_MODSBACK folder in the 1.7.1 .7z file so I'm not sure where you got that.

Finally, it looks like the UI of your screen is not stock. This modpack does not work with EUI! You will have to completely removed EUI if you want to use this modpack, or you could go with Serp's modpack if you want to keep EUI

For everyone else: Sorry I haven't been around, I just have no time to work on the modpack. Hopefully soon, that'll change.

Well I can't rightly say what happened, but I deleted everything, reinstalled it all and it's working now. Sorry 'bout that.

Edit: Scratch that, after each player did a complete civ 5 reinstall we had no more sync corruption bugs. We do however get crashes turn 80+ it seems.

Zulus have an issue where they get a free spearman on every game reload from save. No idea what is causing it.

They also get spearmen on start, and every time I make reload of game, units in second and third slot in city are getting free promotion :) Edit : In all cities

Any idea when a patch for the bombardment issue will be out for this pack?

Also, here are some snippets from my logs regarding a crash we have been getting frequently:

net_message_debug.log
lua.log

Look's like the following variables become out of sync after some time playing:

Code:
m_iLastMoveTurn
m_iEverSelectedCount

Along with some lua runtime errors for the "Fortress Borders - Vorposten (v 4)" mod. Not exactly sure which one exactly is causing our CTD issue, but it's worth mentioning I had to remove Fortress Borders from a modpack I made last year because it was causing desync's.

Top Bottom