Fantasy Turnovia NES

Deadline 1 and a half hours. You know the drill if you don't have orders in on time.

Posting from my phone. Due to personal reasons I won't be able to update tonight. Update will be tomorrow at the time that I was supposed to update tonight.

I don't mind the current pace to be honest. No need to make this a breakneck charge into the future in my opinion, though if the text was actively slowing you down from where you are now, that would be a different story. As for the resources - changing them is fine by me, but would those who invested into them get their money back? :p Or at least keep some sort of lingering benefit.

Those who have them will keep a lingering effect.

Shigeru, the Second of His Name, Emperor of the Three Isles and Lord of the Higher Kin, was contemplating his glorious caipital from the balcony of his palace, measuring his achievements.

He thought of himself as a exceptional monarch, and frankly there wasn't anyone left to contradict him.

His father had been a weak emperor. Under his rule the Empire had lost its former glory.
Shigeru wished to bring back the Higher Kin to the glory of the days of the first Emperor. He had reflected that choice by taking the name of the first Emperor. Shigeru.

Shigeru was not only proud of his accomplishments. Re-uniting his Kin, doubling the size of his Realm, defeating the inferior races, that was much more than any other would have achieved in the mere eighty years of his reign (ooc: for elves eighty years is not that long given their looong life expectancy) . He had began to think of himself in the same way as his people thought of him. A demi-god. And no one would have dared contradict him on that...

He was the greatest Emperor of history. But his greatness was only matched by his megalomania , his arrogance and his ruthlessness....

His reign would mark the beginning of a period of splendor and glory for the higher kin... And he would be there to see it... A lancing pain came from his stomach
The wound inflicted twenty-seven tears earlier during his victory was taking its toll.
At first it had been dismissed as a scratch. And anyway, a demigod such as him could not perish from such a simple wound..
But the blade's poison was progressing and now he had doubts..

He would not live to the glory of his kin.

Seven months later Kaede, 1rst of her name became the first empress the Higher Kin.

The Broghyr (Grandkhan)
Race: Ogre
Government: Confederacy of Tribal Chiefs
Stability: 5
Economy: 3/2
Treasury: 6
Strategic Resources: None Developed
Military: 1 Ogre Division(Untrained)
Navy: 1 Ogre Division(Green)
Description: Ogres (known by themselves as the Oghyr (lit. "Tusked Ones") are a race of 9ft tall humanoids who tend towards great bulk, muscle, hairlessness and mental slowness. They are a greyish-brown in colour, with extremely broad shoulders and a jutting lower jaw with protruding canine teeth to create short tusks. The Broghyr (lit. "Comrade Tusked Ones" - Ogre language is entirely composed of nouns and verbs) are a violent tribe of Ogres who tend to have a fondness for conquest and gold. Traditionally the Broghyr subsist on hunting, woolly rhinoceross and goat grazing, as well as growing barley which they ferment into a thick beer which is drunk to excess frequently. Broghyr culture venerates those who commit acts of bravery as well as cunning conquest, as long as it gets glorious victory or defeat, and each tribe have a totemic pantheon of venerated members who have committed acts of greatness in life before being have added to the Ancestral Pantheon on death. This Pantheon is overseen by the tribal Witch Doctors, who venerate the Ancestor Totems and occasionally become posessed by the spirit of an ancestor in times of battle to become glorious warriors for a time. The Broghyr fight with long lances, clubs, and vast axes, and many fight aboard their trained woolly rhinoceroses as armoued, massive cavalry. The Broghyr have recently united under the strangely strong Dankeigh (Chief, lit. "Brave Leader") Shrakh the Flatulent to bring terror and violence to the settled races.
Mod Notes:
Color/Location: Dark Red/roughly Utah area

Spending
-2EP into upkeep
-1EP into Rhino resource development. (which should probably be added to the stats)

Orders
Keep expanding northwest towards the civilisations of the Californian coast.

Adengae(Brougal)
Race: Giants
Government: Theocratic Monarchy
Stability: 5
Economy: 7/4
Treasury: 0
Strategic Resources: None Developed
Military: 2 Giant Division(Untrained)
Draft Pool: 2 Giant Division(Green), 1 Orc Division(Green), 1 Human Division(Green)
Navy: None
Description: Giants of Adengae stand about twice size of human, they generally have light skin color and hair color is usually black, yet can also be colors like bright red, blue, purple or, seemingly unique to royal dynasty, green. Adengae is ruled by royal dynasty that claims descendant from Sun itself, the first king having reputedly risen from crater where ‘Sun grazed the World with it’s touch’.
Mod Notes: Inclusive regime, with humans, orcs, and gnomes living under their rule.
Color/Location: Green/Sudan

Spending:

4 Jack Military upkeep
3 Jack Domestic

Orders:

Start expanding towards shoreline in west

Grandson of the Sun shall dedicate 3 Jack worth for further development of settlements in his kingdom

I'm sorry guys, I know you've grown accustomed to the update schedule I've had, but some things have come up for the weekend that make it impossible for me to update, so I'll update Sunday, and we'll continue the normal update schedule (or every 2 days) after that.

Is this NES still running?
It would really be a shame if it dies this early. :(

Correct, awesome. Been moving all over the place, and resituating. Sorry for the wait, we'll get back on track very soon.

Thank you Amon, and good luck with the moving!

Top Bottom