Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pune, or play on words.

This thread title made me find this image:

Anywho, rant: Have to get up at 5:45 tomorrow morning for a college visit.

Rant: Getting a spacecraft mesh to orient correctly in Celestia took WAY too long tonight. Two night-owl hours down the drain. And Now it's pretty much my self-imposed bedtime. :(

The beds at UVa are waaay too small. Whenever I sleep with my gf we keep almost falling off the bed.

:huh:

Rant: Lossy audio. (Once you go lossless, you can't go back! Of course this requires a good-sized hard drive.)

There's something a bit odd about my body clock.. I've been tired all day today, on account of last night's short (about 5 hours) sleep, culminating at about 7pm this evening when it was a real struggle keeping my eyes open, then 10pm comes and BAM! it's like I've been injected with caffeine. Sleeps the last thing on my mind and I know if I tried to sleep I would just lie awake waiting for a sleep that just would not come.

It's not until around about now, 1am, I feel I have a decent chance of getting to sleep... the trouble is, I'll be up at 7 tomorrow and the cycle continues

Some random woman drove a car onto the sidewalk near the cafeteria at my school and started doing random things. At 8 in the morning. We ended up going into lockdown for a while just because of that.

:huh:

Rant: Lossy audio. (Once you go lossless, you can't go back! Of course this requires a good-sized hard drive.)

every hard drive that are being sold is good sized. less so in SSD's but they are working on making it bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom