Interest in a Feudalism Game?

1575BC-Took a bit of a break, but now we're back. And we have iron! To clarify a rule: Once we have 5 dukes playing (not including me), we will stop inviting more players (though I might increase that number later) and any city built by a duke will remain under control after that point. We are about to build our fourth city, as marked by an X below. Who would like to be duke?

Spoiler :

Our empire:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• 1575BCamsterdam.JPG
    1575BCamsterdam.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 375
  • 1575BC.JPG
    1575BC.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 377
Dang... I want THAT city. :( Oh well. ;)

:bump:

Does our combat system cover defensive bombard of arty and archers? :confused:

Yes for artillery, no for archers. I apologize for the delay, I've been hoping for more interest, we need someone for that next city.

Well, it should...

So RL in the form of anarchists and riot police have been delaying another update, but here we go. We need someone to take control of Tours, if you've expressed interest before, now is the time. Russia demanded 32 gold and declared war, but since they do not have mapmaking, there is no cause for alarm. We met Sumeria to the east, and they gave us mysticism. The judge (me) has ruled in favour of GamezRule, the same rules that apply to artillery in interfief combat will apply to archers and longbowman when defending. The king will however be very displeased if a duke stacks archers in their city, especially as we have iron.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Attachments

• tours1.JPG
    tours1.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 351
  • 1325BC.JPG
    1325BC.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 347
I think it's very cool of Canada to express their feelings toward Big Brother. Too bad people are getting hurt. Wish you guys the best of luck.

I will take Tours.

Can't see a city screen for Santones, so not sure how to plan there.

Sorry about rule confusion, I want Tours to go to a new player. For now, it will remain under my control. (That's why its building a curragh for the Royal Navy.) I will only found one more city, to replace Grand River. If we get two more dukes playing, one will get Tours and the next will get Grand River.From now on, any city you guys build or take will go to you (except Tours or Grand River). This unclearness in the rules shouldn't happen again, now that we've gotten going, and I've seen the interest level.

Wow I totally forgot about this and even with me posting second that I'd be interested. I'll take Tours if that's alright and rename it Le Hobo.

I would like to officially announce the forming of a Mutual Protection Pact between the fiefs of Iberia and Awesomeville. You can get confirmation from GamezRule.

Welcome aboard, Teh Hobo. Could you PM me orders for what to build and whatnot? Check out the rules thread if you haven't already. Sparthage, I hope this MPP isn't some sort of conspiracy against the King.

It's a Mutual Protection Pact, not a Mutual Aggression Pact.

note: MY 500th POST!

edit: any update on our own sub-forum yet?

Long Live Iberia! ;)

(He is not joking, it is true, we have a MPP)

No, update on the sub forum, I doubt that will happen. I will play again on monday. (Long live the long weekend.)

Will play tuesday. Hope to be playing every 3-4 days now on, as long as I can get an efficient routine down.

Breaking news!! Allegheny has flipped to us!
Spoiler :

I will turn control of Allegheny over to Cyc, if you can provide a swordsman and spearman to defend it.
Spoiler :

We will go to war with the Iroquois soon.

Attachments

• allegheny1.JPG
    allegheny1.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 339
  • 1175BC.JPG
    1175BC.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 314
Because you have Iberia to expand to, and I had promised it to him if he took it. The King thanks you for your input, but would like to remind you that he has absolute power, though if you guys are all very much against going to war, I guess I'll listen. Also, we went to peace with Russia, Trondheim built the Colossus, and there is an Iro settler/warrior heading SE.

If the Iroquois enter Iberia. Kill the unit and declare war. Our land will not be compromised.

Tensions rise as an army of swordsmen set out from Aix-la-Chapelle, the capital of the Holy Roman Empire, and park themselves in a field just outside of Iroquois borders. Among them are migrants tasked with settling a new city just east of Grand River (Red X). His most generous majesty the King of France, Catalonia, Holland, Bavaria, Switzerland, Belgium, Florence, and of course, Luxembourg, has decided to lower the tax rates of everyone to 50%, except for Teh Hobo's, which will be lowered to 80% (you don't have maintenance costs).
Spoiler :

Attachments

• 925BC.JPG
    925BC.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 285
Top Bottom