PerfNES I: Ultima Ratio Regum

Uneasy truces currently prevail on all sides.

With less than 24 hours until the deadline I have half a dozen order sets. As a friendly warning, I am unlikely to be at all flexible regarding the deadline.

By the Grace of God, Our Lord In Heaven Above,

We, King Stephen V of Hungary, Lord Protector of the Faith of Christ, announce the betrothal of our firstborn son and heir apparent Prince Andrew to the eldest granddaughter of the Byzantine Emperor John IX, Theophano. We welcome this latest addition to our family with open arms, and pray that we may henceforth forever dwell in peace.

As a gesture of goodwill towards our new bond and unshakable, everlasting alliance with our Roman cousins, undue hardships shall no longer be visited upon members of the Eastern Church in this nation. For it is the duty of good Christian men to forgive one another.

Let us dwell in peace.

Let the sinners burn in hell forevermore.

Let Christ's word spread across the Earth.

Stephan V

So, Magna Mundi the Game's faction system looks awfully familiar. Maybe Perfy, Birdy, and I could sue them under the rubric of intellectual property rights.

The Basileus Rhomaion Ioannes IX, may he reign forever, approves of the marriage with the Christian kingdom of Hungary. He embraces his son-in-law Regas Stefanos V as friend and ally, and wishes strife between fellow Christians, both within and without the basileion Rhomaion, to come to an end for we are all brothers under the Christos.

Ioannes IX, in Christ the God faithful Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans

Names with orders what were sent a few hours ago.

Marquess Andrius of Kaunas (15), eldest son of Zygimantas
Lina (12), eldest daughter of Zygimantas
Matas (8), second son of Zygimantas

Umboðsmaðr Arnbjörg

Lucrezia III's sisters are named Maria (14) and Elvira (8) respectively.
With less than 24 hours until the deadline I have half a dozen order sets.
Now you have at least seven.

I'm sorry to do this, but with the semester having recently started, I realize I'm not going to able to juggle this NES with my coming schedule and plans. There are things that need to be done, and there are things that I want to do, and while I would love to make a full-throated return to NESing, and while I was, and am, very excited to see how this plays out, I know myself well enough to recognize when it's just not going to work out, time and attention wise. Here's to hoping I'll return someday, but if not, well, it's been a highly enjoyable run since 2004.

I apologize for the inconvenience, Perfectionist, and those of you whom I've been coordinating plans with. I ask that you honor all the agreements I've already committed to (you have been informed of them all via the various PMs I've sent to you in the past few days) and NPC Liyun, unless someone is willing to take them up.

This all looks a little foolish, I know, but it's better than attempting to forestall the inevitable.

Top Bottom