3 Community Civ V Scenarios 1.01

Did I do a good job with this file? Please answer honestly ;)

• This is AWESOME!!! You rock dude!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This thing could use a lot of work, but works well as a base or beta.

• This kinda sucks. Maybe you should just retire from modding...

• Total voters

HardRocker

Student.
Rhye's Earth 28 Civ [CCV]

This is a scenario using Rhye's Earth Map with 37 Civs. The 28 playable civs are:
-Egypt
-India
-Babylon
-Greece
-China
-Celts
-Carthage
-Maya
-Persia
-Rome
-Japan
-Ethiopia
-Byzantium
-France
-Vikings
-Arabia
-Germany
-Khmer
-Russia
-England
-Inca
-Spain
-Mongolia
-Aztecs
-Ottomans
-Mali
-Portugal
-Netherlands
The unplayable civilizations are:
-Cherokee
-Korea
-Tibet
-Jakarta
-Tripoli
-Israel
-Denmark
-Etrusca
-Poland
-Helsinkii
The only changes made to the map are the addition of CCV resources to the map and moving of strategic resources (for playability).

Rhye's Religious Earth 28 Civ [CCV]

This is exactly the same as the scenario above, except with historically preset religions.

Rhye's Earth 1000 AD [CCV]

This scenario has the same civilizations as the scenarios above, but is based in 1000 AD, complete with its own Game Speed (Medieval CCV) and historically preset religions.
New World Civs (Maya, Inca, and Aztecs) begin the game with fewer cities, but have larger armies. This was my attempt at an Old World:New World ratio balance.

Download Instructions

1) Download and extract folder to desktop.
2) Cut and paste the file to C:/Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods.
3) When it asks you if you would like to copy and replace conflicting files, click "Yes to All" or whatever applies.

NOTE:
You must replace some of the files in the original CCV folder to a) allow the use of minor nations in the scenarios, and b) to allow the use of the Medieval CCV game speed, which is required for Rhye's Earth 1000 AD [CCV]. Replacing the files does not change the mod AT ALL. It merely allows the use of these scenarios. ;)

ENJOY!!!:king:

File URL:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d1fqs1pwa6do2jl

I downloaded it, followed your instructions, but I can't seem to find these among the other scenarios. Do I miss something?

I downloaded it, followed your instructions, but I can't seem to find these among the other scenarios. Do I miss something?
It worked for me, but maybe you should just put it in your normal Public Maps Folder in My Documents/My Games/Beyond the Sword/Public Maps ;)

The 1000AD (religions) map is really good, but what i think could improve it would be the placements of all wonders already existing at 1000AD at their approximate correct cities/area.
Also the different civs should have different starting technologies, like India should start with literature, drama, construction, code of laws, monarchy, metal cas. and iron working with the exception of monotheism and compass (nobody except the great seafaring nations that start at a disadvantage like Netherlands should have compass really). India has the Shwedagon Paya so they can have org. rel. without monotheism.

Disabling Jewish missionaries would be a nice touch since they never actually spread their religion actively.
The Indian city of Patna should have the holy city of Hinduism since it's approximately in the same area as Varanasi that is considered by Hindus as a holy city (perhaps rename Patna).
I do understand why Tibet doesn't have the buddist holy city, Buddhism hasn't been known to create very much wealth, the same goes for Taoism; but i would argue that since Tibet is so small it would balance the scenario to give them the holy city of Buddhism.
China should have the city of Jinan south of Beijing & west for Qingdao that contain the Confucian holy city.

This is my main thoughts on improving your scenario (although deep inside i dream of a XXL sized earth scenario :king:).
If you can't follow trough my suggestions it would be nice if you helped me along the way on doing it myself. I have no experience on creating scenarios and honestly have no clue where to begin.

Top Bottom