Work in progess and Previews

Almost finished with this unit, from Suriyothai movie

Attachments

• Atwin.jpg
    Atwin.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 172
I watched the movie a while back, after your recommendation. I really enjoyed it.

Hmmm, if both of you are recommending it, it seems like it would be very worth while to go and rent it. Is it an epic movie (considering her death happened during an epic battler)? I always like Thai productions, so I think I'll be renting this next time I swing by the video rental.

Sorry for the off topic-ness...but to compensate, this unit looks truly nice. I wonder if I could smuggle him into my Sei-i Taishogun scenario somewhere...or would this be too historically innaccurate Shiro (it's a bit hard for me to tell from the pics if he could be used for a Nihon soldier or not)?

Thai production? Do they sing like in Indian movies? :cringe:

Fortunately I have yet to run into a Thai movie a'la Bollywood, but I'm sure every country has "musical" skeletons in their closet. But for what it's worth, this movie does not (at least it said nothing in the wikipedia entry).

SoG: Noted. ;)

It's long. No big sensurround explosions during a car chase. No anachronistic heavy metal score. But if you like beautifully photographed film, that looks to me to be visually authentic, then :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Since you already said you like Thai films it should be multiple viewing material. Made me want to play a SE Asia mod a la TAM or AD.

Top Bottom