Civilization V Funny screenshots

WTH Suleiman? I DOWed you, warrior/spearman rushed you, took your city and annex it, and now you're FRIENDLY to me?

In other words, Napoleon, you're broke.

words fail me to describe how dumb this is:

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0007.jpg
    Civ5Screen0007.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 5,609
He probably meant there were stronger powers than you out there.

I fail to see any logic in the 'Afraid' thing. I haven't had it much, but I've seen the line 'They fear our great might' come up with 'Afraid', but then the civ who was afraid was stronger than me, and stronger than anyone I knew at the time.
I'm afraid this Washington here is another example of the developers having handled Diplomacy badly - or at least the lines we are getting are badly thought through. A screen like this is an embarrassment to the game, sorry Firaxis people.

I'm afraid this Washington here is another example of the developers having handled Diplomacy badly - or at least the lines we are getting are badly thought through. A screen like this is an embarrassment to the game, sorry Firaxis people.

Perhaps he was scared of the size of the player's military? I can understand if you think it's a little confusing, or that some other message should have popped up there... But I see a bunch of merits and demerits which ended up balancing out to 'Afraid', and I think it's mostly pretty reasonable.

But saying that this single screenshot is evidence that the developers failed in their development of diplomacy and that this picture is an embarrassment to the game kinda boggles my mind.

Perhaps he was scared of the size of the player's military? I can understand if you think it's a little confusing, or that some other message should have popped up there... But I see a bunch of merits and demerits which ended up balancing out to 'Afraid', and I think it's mostly pretty reasonable.

But saying that this single screenshot is evidence that the developers failed in their development of diplomacy and that this picture is an embarrassment to the game kinda boggles my mind.

It's not just the fact that Washington is afraid of my military. It's the fact he's telling me that the military he's so afraid of is the laughing stock of the world. So what does that make him?

Saying that he's afraid of me and at the same time insulting me to my face is just nonsense :crazyeye:

Someone please explain to me how this is a remotely good placement?

I'm still scratching my head on this one. This one tile island has no redeeming qualities, no luxuries, no resources of any kind. So please tell me wtf, Sejong?

Someone please explain to me how this is a remotely good placement?

I'm still scratching my head on this one. This one tile island has no redeeming qualities, no luxuries, no resources of any kind. So please tell me wtf, Sejong?

Uhm, it strategically removes the opportunity of any other civ to take it?:crazyeye:

@The George Washington Pic: The funniest thing to me is that they included a picture of a globe of Earth. In this randomly generated new universe, why do they still use maps of our Earth? Ironic.

Things are already off to a bad start
Spoiler :

That Guided Missile spam:eek:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 6,623
  • Civ5Screen0004.jpg
    Civ5Screen0004.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 4,812
Spoiler :

Wu Zetian finds herself annoying.

Attachments

• crazy wu zetian.jpg
    crazy wu zetian.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 5,313
Maybe Gandhi is her split personality. :lol:

Spoiler :

Wu Zetian finds herself annoying.

I think this is for real screenshots, not shops. Wrong number of buttons for the want to declare war screen, buttons are badly painted over to remove the original text, and the word "dealled" is kind of out of place.

I think this is for real screenshots, not shops. Wrong number of buttons for the want to declare war screen, buttons are badly painted over to remove the original text, and the word "dealled" is kind of out of place.
Is this a real screenshot?
Spoiler :

If someone can post that sort of screenshots,I can too.

Attachments

• 1e9fdk[1].jpg
    1e9fdk[1].jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 6,938
Top Bottom