Intel HD 3000

b3jh24

Chieftain
Hello,

I have a 2011 13' Macbook Pro, and I want to run this game on Windows 7 via Bootcamp. I am unsure if I will be able to run the game however, as I fear that my graphics card is going to bottleneck me. Here are my specs:

CPU: Intel i5(Dual Core) 2.3GHz
GPU: Integrated Intel HD 3000 384MB
RAM: 4GB
Display: 1280x800

I would like to know if I will be able to run the game, and the settings at which I should expect to play at.

If anyone has used a similar GPU, or a GPU of lesser quality, and has any knowledge, that would be great.

NOTE: I do not currently have access to Windows 7, so running the demo is NOT an option.

Any help at all is great.

Using a similar card (laptop) and im able to run all the settings high except no AA and to be fair it looks fine

The only graphics issue i get is..if i scroll across a large area quickly, or alt tab out tben back in i have to wait for it to redraw the screen, but aside from that im fine.

If I may ask, what graphics card are you using and I take it you're on a windows laptop as well?

Thanks.

Hello,

I have a 2011 13' Macbook Pro, and I want to run this game on Windows 7 via Bootcamp. I am unsure if I will be able to run the game however, as I fear that my graphics card is going to bottleneck me. Here are my specs:

CPU: Intel i5(Dual Core) 2.3GHz
GPU: Integrated Intel HD 3000 384MB
RAM: 4GB
Display: 1280x800

I would like to know if I will be able to run the game, and the settings at which I should expect to play at.

If anyone has used a similar GPU, or a GPU of lesser quality, and has any knowledge, that would be great.

NOTE: I do not currently have access to Windows 7, so running the demo is NOT an option.

Any help at all is great.

I run the game on HD 3000 without problems. Of course, it's an i7 with more RAM, but you should be okay. It will bottleneck the game, but it will still be fine.

Thanks! I was never expecting the game to run perfectly, but as long as its playable, I'm happy.

Using a similar card (laptop) and im able to run all the settings high except no AA and to be fair it looks fine

The only graphics issue i get is..if i scroll across a large area quickly, or alt tab out tben back in i have to wait for it to redraw the screen, but aside from that im fine.

Even high end users get that late game. It shows up as grey tiles that then get overwritten with terrain.

Top Bottom